rickey henderson rookie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rickey henderson rookie

is the autograph on rickey henderson's rookie card real or not? its on every single one so i doubt that its not print, i just don't know
    :atthepc

i enjoy smileys...

Originally posted by justice22
    is the autograph on rickey henderson's rookie card real or not? its on every single one so i doubt that its not print, i just don't know
    scan it and put a picture of it on the thread
    I collect TTM and IP. autogrpahs, right now i have about 125,

Ive been a sox fan my whole life, always have been, always will be.

www.soxpride.com ( a fun site to talk to other sox fans)

Comment

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1...07761sy.th.jpg

sry about the bad picture quality but i don't have a scanner
      :atthepc

i enjoy smileys...

Comment

Originally posted by justice22
        No, it is a facsimile. But I do have a neat Rickey rookie story. I was trading with a buddy. It was the mid-late 80s and Henderson was getting going on a fairly decent career. Up comes this sure thing can't miss guy Darryl Strawberry. My buddy traded me his Rickey rookie for my Strawberry RC
        Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
        Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X