Good/Bad/Give a Try?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good/Bad/Give a Try?

Hey everyone, im a die hard yankee fan as is my family. I know almost all the yankees dont sign TTM. This week its my fathers birthday and i have no idea what to get him. I have alredy gotten Mariano back TTM. SO i was wondering if i could try writing a SINCERE, CARING, Explanation to mariano giving him a picture of the stadium TTM asking him if he can sign it and if he can get any other players too along with him, as it would be a present for my dad and not going on ebay and you can even inscribe our last name on it so noone would buy it. But if i explain, you think its worth a try?? :noidea:noidea:noidea
    26 Time World Champions!
    '23,'27,'28,'32,'36,'37,'38,'39,'41,'43,'47,
    '49,50,51,'52,'53,'56,'58,'61,'62,'77,'78,'96,'98, '99,'00

The number one rule of autograph collecting is never to ask a player to get autographs of other players for you. In my opinion, I would not try this.

Comment

ya i see what you are saying. I prob wont do it. If i do its gonna have to be a pretty damn niice letter lol
      26 Time World Champions!
      '23,'27,'28,'32,'36,'37,'38,'39,'41,'43,'47,
      '49,50,51,'52,'53,'56,'58,'61,'62,'77,'78,'96,'98, '99,'00

Comment

Don't try it.
        My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

Originally posted by dmbfan View Post
          The number one rule of autograph collecting is never to ask a player to get autographs of other players for you. In my opinion, I would not try this.
          Originally posted by Drivenbyjeter2 View Post
          ya i see what you are saying. I prob wont do it. If i do its gonna have to be a pretty damn niice letter lol
          Originally posted by Extra Innings View Post
          Don't try it.
          x2.........
          sigpic
          Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Comment

Worst possible thing you could do TTM. It's bad when you send something to a small name player and ask them to get a superstar to sign it, and it's even worse when you ask a superstar to get others to sign something. I certainly wouldn't do it.
            "He studied hitting like a broker studies the stock market, how a scribe studies the scriptures" - Carl Yastrzemski on Ted Williams

"The greatest clutch hitter in Red Sox history has done it again! Big Papi!" - Don Orsillo's call of Ortiz's walk-off single

Comment

I would just mention that it's for a huge Yankees fan and this and that and he'd love to get the auto on the photo of yankee stadium and you might get lucky, mayb mariano gets some of the team 2 sign it, just make sure you ask him to personalize it bc than he wont have 2 worry about it being on ebay in 2 days. I've gotten lucky like that back in the 90s when i sent a photo of chavez ravine to Mike Piazza he got most of the team to sign it for my father's birthday and they all personalized it and signed Happy Birthday without me mentioning it

Comment

bad bad bad.....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X