1969 Washington Senators Team Signed Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Washington Senators Team Signed Baseball

We have an early team signed ball with 24 names on it including Ted Williams in the sweet spot. Some of the names are: Sid Hudson, Dave Baldwin, Nelson Fox. Ed Brinkman, Rich Billings, Dick Bosman, Casey Cox, Ken McMullen, Mike Epstein, Bob Hunphreys, Bernie Allen Brant Alyala Tim Cullen, Joe French, Frank Howard, Del Unser, Camilo Pasqual, Jim Coleman.......

The ball was given to us as a thank you from an employee of my husband's, she was engaged to Dick Bosman and wanted a day off so she could see he start as the opening pitcher.

It is in very good condition and we are considering sell it, any ideas on value??? Thanks, Retdon

I'm interested

Hi. I sent you a PM about the ball. I'd like to get more information, ideally including photos. I may be interested in the ball and I think we may be able to find some examples of what other '69 Senators balls have sold for in the recent past.

Comment

I would LOVE to have that ball, but i dont know if i have the right amout of money for it. It's a very rare ball.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X