Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 8x10s

Hey people
    I am looking to for two 8x10s of Bobby Thomson's shot heard 'round the world but I do not wanna have to fork out the fifteen dollars that people on Ebay want for two of them. Let me know either here or through a PM. Thanks, Ryan
    Last edited by AutographCollector; 09-30-2008, 10:35 PM.

Originally posted by rwolfe09 View Post
    Hey people
    I am looking for two 8x10s of Bobby Thomson's shot heard 'round the world but I do not wanna have to fork out the fifteen dollars that people on Ebay want for two of them. Let me know either here or through a PM. Thanks, Ryan
    Ryan,
    Buying is not permitted on this site. I'd do it for you but my photo printer has been acting cuckoo lately.
    Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.as...mageField2.y=0

Comment

Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
        Ryan,
        Buying is not permitted on this site. I'd do it for you but my photo printer has been acting cuckoo lately.
        I am more in looking for a suggestion of where to go. The cheapest I found was two for fifteen overall. I'm not sure if I'm liking that idea too much.

Comment

Along this line, do teams (either MLB or MiLB) keep archives of player publicity photos? Does the HoF? I'd love to find some photos of the players I collect in all of their uniforms, but I've not been able to find anything for Hensley Meulens with the Expos or Diamondbacks or Tuffy Rhodes with the Red Sox. Surprisingly, I can find two shots of Meulens in a Braves uniform and he was only with them for one spring training season, but nothing with his last two major league teams.
          Clyde's Stale Cards - A blog about the international world of baseball cards.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X