Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaClyde
    replied
    Along this line, do teams (either MLB or MiLB) keep archives of player publicity photos? Does the HoF? I'd love to find some photos of the players I collect in all of their uniforms, but I've not been able to find anything for Hensley Meulens with the Expos or Diamondbacks or Tuffy Rhodes with the Red Sox. Surprisingly, I can find two shots of Meulens in a Braves uniform and he was only with them for one spring training season, but nothing with his last two major league teams.

Leave a comment:

• rwolfe09
    replied
    Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
    Ryan,
    Buying is not permitted on this site. I'd do it for you but my photo printer has been acting cuckoo lately.
    I am more in looking for a suggestion of where to go. The cheapest I found was two for fifteen overall. I'm not sure if I'm liking that idea too much.

Leave a comment:

• Pencebaseball9
    replied
    http://www.allposters.com/gallery.as...mageField2.y=0

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by rwolfe09 View Post
    Hey people
    I am looking for two 8x10s of Bobby Thomson's shot heard 'round the world but I do not wanna have to fork out the fifteen dollars that people on Ebay want for two of them. Let me know either here or through a PM. Thanks, Ryan
    Ryan,
    Buying is not permitted on this site. I'd do it for you but my photo printer has been acting cuckoo lately.

Leave a comment:

• rwolfe09
    started a topic Looking for 8x10s

Looking for 8x10s

Hey people
    I am looking to for two 8x10s of Bobby Thomson's shot heard 'round the world but I do not wanna have to fork out the fifteen dollars that people on Ebay want for two of them. Let me know either here or through a PM. Thanks, Ryan
    Last edited by AutographCollector; 09-30-2008, 09:35 PM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X