Yankee Stadium Memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankee Stadium Memorabilia

When is it available? I am wanting to buy a seat or two and maybe some other items. Does anyone know what the price ranges will be?
    Quest for 27
    Winners make goals, losers make excuses.

i am wondering the same myself

Comment

Same here. I know Steiner Sports will be doing most if not all the selling. Last I heard seats might go for 1500-2000 a pair. Imagine that. The Yankees over pricing something.
      I collect any and all Braves cards and memorabilia. I also collect baseballs and Pre-1060's Topps cards.
      Trusted traders - Rpollard86, duckydps, Mike D., Rockhound, Drillbit

Comment

http://www.steinersports.com/ssm/con...5/~showBronx=1

Comment

$1,500-$2,000 sounds about right, since the Shea seats are $869 per pair.

Here's some Yankee Stadium stuff for sale...
          "Steiner's website this week advertised a 30x18-inch piece of the center field scoreboard for $699 and a 10x10-foot chunk of the clubhouse blue carpet (with the Yankees logo) for a mere $10,000. Available too were five glass 31x60-inch shower stall doors (also adorned with the team logo) for just $2,000 a pop."

And, here's some Shea Stadium stuff...
          Shea Stadium letter "S" from roof . . . $5,000
          Men's room sign on door (third-base side) . . . $75
          Pedro Feliciano's locker (formerly Keith Hernandez's) . . . $10,000
          Ketchup-mustard holder with Mets logo (third-base side) . . . $125
          Mr. Met double-sided banner (parking lot light pole) . . . $1,750
          Original men's room sign from 1964 (first-base side) . . . $500
          Al Weis large double-sided banner . . . $1,000
          All Employees Must Wear Proper ID sign . . . $75
          Must Present Ticket to Re-Enter sign . . . $75
          Upper Section sign, Section 50 . . . $500
          1969 championship flag . . . $50,000
          Kidzone banner with Mr. Met . . . $200
          Low Clearance No Forklift sign . . . $50
          Bullpen telephone box . . . $1,750
          Visiting radio booth door . . . $750
          Mets dugout . . . $100,000
          Visitors dugout . . . $50,000
          Foul poles - $25,000 each
          The home run apple - priceless (not for sale)

Comment

Never would have thought stuff would be that expensive! I think it would be pretty cool to have a spare 100K to have the Mets dugout.
            Quest for 27
            Winners make goals, losers make excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by nyyfan View Post
              I think it would be pretty cool to have a spare 100K to have the Mets dugout.
              I'm just sitting here trying to imagine explaining that purchase to my wife.
              sigpic"I'm flattered that so many baseball people think I'm a Hall of Famer. But what's hard to believe is how one-hundred and fifty plus people have changed their minds about me since I became eligible, because I haven't had a base hit since then." - Richie Ashburn

Comment

The visiting radio booth door would be cool.
                "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
                -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

If Mets stuff is that high imagine how much Yankee stuff will be going for probobly double or triple

Comment

How do you buy the mets dugout? Is it like they forklift the whole dugout out and just ship it to you in one piece or how would that work? Sorry if it's obvious but I'm not getting it

Comment

prolly just dig it out load it on a flatbed truck and deliver it to your house lol. Would be nice for a multi millionare with there own baseball field in there yard or a local town's baseball team

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X