mail at Yankee stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mail at Yankee stadium

does it get forward to the players homes or just into the new stadium? I sent to pettitte and Rivera. Hope I see a success from them.

Good question not sure what will happen to it being the stadium is coming down. I would guess they would have the players bring it home being they cant transfer it to the new stadium yet

Comment

"does it get forward to the players homes or just into the new stadium?"

Unfortunately, I believe it goes into the trash.
      "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
      -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

I e-mailed the Louisville Bats last year with the same question and they replied back saying they do.
        Quest for 27
        Winners make goals, losers make excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by nyyfan View Post
          I e-mailed the Louisville Bats last year with the same question and they replied back saying they do.
          they do what? send it to them or throw it out?

Comment

It's reasons like this that I stop mailing to the stadium a month before the end of the regular season.

I can tell you one thing right now, they will not forward the mail to the players home address. One of two things will happen: 1.) the mail will be there when the players arrive to the stadium for the home opener or 2.) they will throw it in the trash.
            Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Originally posted by TheKidHypno View Post
              they do what? send it to them or throw it out?
              They send it to them.
              Quest for 27
              Winners make goals, losers make excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
                It's reasons like this that I stop mailing to the stadium a month before the end of the regular season.

I can tell you one thing right now, they will not forward the mail to the players home address. One of two things will happen: 1.) the mail will be there when the players arrive to the stadium for the home opener or 2.) they will throw it in the trash.

Yankee stadium be home opener next year will be a pile of rock

Comment

Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post

I agree. Players receive tons of fan mail and if every piece was kept during the offseason it would be impossible for them to keep up with requests.
                  My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Innings View Post
                    I agree. Players receive tons of fan mail and if every piece was kept during the offseason it would be impossible for them to keep up with requests.
                    im just talking about the mail that's already there

Comment

Originally posted by TheKidHypno View Post
                      im just talking about the mail that's already there
                      Assuming it was delivered to the ballpark before the end of the season, it probably was already given to the players. From there, the players could have either brought it home or tossed it, depending on their TTM habits.

If it go delivered after the season ended, I'm not sure what teams do with the mail.
                      Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Originally posted by stang05 View Post
                        Yankee stadium be home opener next year will be a pile of rock
                        (I'm not a Yankee fan) So whatever their new stadium will be called. That is what I meant.
                        Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X