Redemption cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption cards?

I got a redemption card out of a box 08 Topps Chrome Daric Barton Auto.
    It the first one I've had in awhile. The 1 good thing is, you can now go online instead of sending in the mail.
    The only thing was it tells me not to expect the card until 1/20/09. That almost 4 months. What that all about?
    The last one I mailed in and it took about 4 to 6 weeks.
    Has anyone had any experience recenty? Or does it have to do with the holiday season coming?
    You know, Halloween is such an important holiday.
    sigpic
    As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
    164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
    http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
    Check out my new Blog
    www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

"The last one I mailed in and it took about 4 to 6 weeks. "

That's VERY atypical in terms of being fast. 1/20/09 is a far more realistic date for Topps to have all their cards out by.
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

That is awesome that Topps is moving toward putting those things online!
      Baseball cards, sports cards & My Baseball Card Space website are my favorite hobbies.

Comment

I got a co-signers redemption back in July. Still have nothing back. I sent them an email about 2 weeks ago and they said expect another 6-8 weeks. Great.
        I collect any and all Braves cards and memorabilia. I also collect baseballs and Pre-1060's Topps cards.
        Trusted traders - Rpollard86, duckydps, Mike D., Rockhound, Drillbit

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X