TTM Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coachsmallhead View Post
    I love having a "theme" to collect....it really makes it a quest to track down everything you need to close out your set....

I've been working on a two themes...

All members of the '81 Dodgers....and I'm working on the 1981 Topps set....

While I know that I'll probably never close out the '81 Topps set, it's been quite fun....and in a relatively short time I've accumulated about 150 autographed cards from that set.

As for the '81 Dodgers....I am really narrowing that one down....I only need three more to close that one out.

All in all, it's been a lot of fun working on both sets....I'm sure completing one would be awesome...
    If you got Davey Lopes, you ARE a god!
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDL View Post
      If you got Davey Lopes, you ARE a god!

Maybe not a god....but perhaps a little lucky! I got Davey ttm a couple seasons ago, after a couple of attempts. If I remember he signed c/o the team he was coaching for and the return time was pretty long.

Maybe give him a try c/o the Phils...

Comment

Originally posted by Coachsmallhead View Post
        Maybe not a god....but perhaps a little lucky! I got Davey ttm a couple seasons ago, after a couple of attempts. If I remember he signed c/o the team he was coaching for and the return time was pretty long.

Maybe give him a try c/o the Phils...
        Last spring at the Phillies ST he was a jerk IP. Kept pulling the "I'll sign tomorrow" line, pretending to be on his cell phone or just gave people dirty looks.
        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

I am trying to get as many of the top 50 prospects autos from minorleaguebaseball.com as i can.

Comment

i'm trying to get a 1998 yankees set.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X