1990 Topps George Bush #USA1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Topps George Bush #USA1

Does anyone know anything about this card? Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Topps made about 200 of these cards that they gave President Bush for a anniversary evet held at Yale University.

The Topps Baseball Card Factory has one on display at their plant museum.

For some reason I did read an article about several of the cards getting in packs that year but I have never seen one for sale.

Comment

mine didn't come out of a pack, my uncle gave it to me. He did Topps' advertising back then adn since I was a big collector and he wasn't, he gave it to me. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Been trying to track one of these down...

I've been trying to track down one of the 1990 Topps George Bush cards for about a year. Any help would be appreciated- IM me at mudflap02 if you can help.

UNC- I tried to email you but you didn't have that feature turned on - hopefully you'll see this.

Comment

Interesting... I'll keep an eye out... I suppose you guys have the Desert Storm Topps card #1?
          Last edited by Zito75; 12-14-2004, 09:36 PM.
          WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

george poppy bush 1st base 1947 48 yale university card

i have this card. i dont know if it is the card you are looking for or not. it was printed after he became president. my email address is [email protected]

Comment

1990 Topps Bush card

Originally posted by donna
              i have this card. i dont know if it is the card you are looking for or not. it was printed after he became president. my email address is [email protected]

Hi,

I just found this web site by searching for some information on Topps cards. I am a master set builder and was wondering if you would be interested in selling the card?

Thank you,
              Bill

Comment

If interested,

Is the hologram card what everyone is talking about or is it an actual card?

I do have one of these hologram cards I'm considering puting up on Ebay. I have no idea how much it's worth or how I managed to get a hold of it. I'm just going through some old boxes and puting stuff up for sale. This card just happens to be one of things that I'm considering.

So, how much is it worth? does anyone have any details about the card besides the limited release?

Here is a pic of it... my scanner is busted at the moment, sorry.

Front
                Back

Comment

1990 George Bush USA1 Topps Card?

Hey everyone, I was doing a search on this card and it brought me to this site. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a clue as to how much this card is worth and if there's even a demand for it on the market? I appreciate any comments you guys might have.

Thanks, Neil
                  I Never Apologize.........Sorry, That's Just How I Am

Comment

I found one on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/1990-Topps-Georg...QQcmdZViewItem
                    "The one constant through all the years has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again."

photobucket: http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x115/ironman555/ttm/

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x...Ip%20and%20GU/

Comment

I'll bet it's a fake!

Comment

That doesn't look anything like the real one, other then the fact that he's sitting on a fence. The one I have is 100% authentic, I was just curious on how much a card this rare might bring? Thanks for any responses.

Neil

Comment

Can you post what the actual card looks like? Also, how much does this card go for? Thanks.

Comment

Here's A Pic

I hope this works. I know it's not in great shape but that's another story. I'm still wondering how much these might be worth.

Neil

img058.jpg

img059.jpg

Comment

i guess the only real way to find out what its worth is to post one up on Ebay and see what people will pay for it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X