Best TTM Return of 2008 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best TTM Return of 2008 Thread

Name your best or favorite TTM return from 2008. My personal favorite would be Greg Maddux. Some of my other favorites from the year were Pete Rose and Paul Molitor.
    My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

2008 was my first year of seriously TTM'ing, so just coming home to a success was nice. However, my favorite return of the year was Josh Hamilton, who signed the card and drawing I made of him in about 2 weeks. After that, it's Michael Bowden, who personalized my photo of him without me having to ask.
    Trusted traders list-
    Mike D. Rockhound, MadHatter

2007 PawSox Dunkin Donuts set: 24/30.

Still need: Kevin Cash, Jacoby Ellsbury, George Kottaras, Jon Lester, Brandon Moss and Ed Rogers.

Comment

Andy Baylock, for the extremely rare photos of Steve Dalkowski he threw in.
      "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
      -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Favorite 2008 request

I have received some great returns this year, but probably the best is from former Yankees bullpen catcher, Joe DiGangi. Next to Bill Werber, he is the oldest surviving member of the 1933 Yankees. He signed my team photo, as well as sending me extra photos of Lou Gehrig giving his farewell speech, pictures of Babe Ruth, a photo of himself and Tommy Lasorda, all autographed and with other notations. Plus he wrote a very nice letter, and told me to write to him anytime.He is a real classy gentleman.

Comment

I would have to say Evan Longoria of the Rays. He signed a 8x10 for me ttm this past season.
          Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Great thread:applaud:
            The best TTM return I received this past year was Joba Chamberlain during spring training. Here's a few other returns that could also qualify as my best of 2008: Josh Hamilton, Tom Glavine, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra, and Bob Feller.

Comment

I would have to say Don Newcombe and Jim Maloney.

Comment

I don't send out many TTM but my favorite would have to be Mariano Rivera. I got other nice Yankees as well such as Pettitte and Wang. I also liked the personalized prospects I recieved.
                Quest for 27
                Winners make goals, losers make excuses.

Comment

I didn't start doing TTM untill Aug. of last year but my favorite successes of this year were; Fernando Valenzuela and Barry Larkin.

I'm looking forward to this years season and spring training to get some current players autographs.
                  "Hero's get remembered, but legends never die. Remember that kid , and you'll never go wrong.":cap:

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                    Great thread:applaud:
                    The best TTM return I received this past year was Joba Chamberlain during spring training. Here's a few other returns that could also qualify as my best of 2008: Josh Hamilton, Tom Glavine, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra, and Bob Feller.
                    Those are some nice ones. Where did you send Ryan to, and does he charge?

My best return was from Derek Lee. He signed a game used jersey card. I must have caught him on a good day since he's pretty hit or miss.
                    WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Goose Goosage on the day he went into the Hall of Fame!

Now he charges...
                      Always collecting Yankees...
                      Especially: Jeter, Posada, Munson, Melky Cabrera, Mattingly

Check out:
                      Waiting For The Mail Man: Our TTM Site
                      My Baseball Card Site

Good Traders : Dalkowski110, dmbfan, Freakazoid1014, actually I have had too many good trades to list everyone...

Comment

Favorite TTM:

1. Andruw Jones
                        2. Paul Molitor
                        3. Barry Larkin
                        4. Mariano Rivera
                        5. Roberto Alomar
                        6. Greg Maddux
                        7. Goose Gossage/Rollie Fingers
                        8. Dustin Pedroia
                        9. Robinson Cano
                        10. Ryan Sandberg
                        11. Tommy Lasorda
                        12. Joba Chamberlain
                        13. Jarrod Saltalamacchia
                        14. Phil Hughes
                        15. Bob Feller
                        16. Jim Bunning
                        17. Fred McGriff
                        18. Ian Kinsler
                        19. Jose Contreras
                        20. Bert Campaneris
                        21. Hideki Okajima
                        22. Nick Swisher
                        23. Jeff Suppan

Favorite In Person:

1. Francisco Liriano
                        2. Travis Snider
                        3. Bobby Kielty
                        4. Trevor Plouffe
                        sigpic
                        Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Comment

hudsonharden - Great List! Thanks for linking your successes so we can see what you had signed.
                          My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X