Coin card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin card?

Anybody know what year this card was made? I doubt it was 1963. And, what's the deal with putting a penny on a card?

http://cgi.ebay.com/PETE-ROSE-Rare-C...QQcmdZViewItem
    Note that "Cincinnati" is spelled wrong.

These are from Authenticated Ink and came out in 2008. I don't really see what the big attraction is. Their wasn't many produced, so they are kind of rare. You can find some more coin cards by them for Tiger Woods and Jack Nickalus.
    My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Innings View Post
      These are from Authenticated Ink and came out in 2008. I don't really see what the big attraction is. Their wasn't many produced, so they are kind of rare. You can find some more coin cards by them for Tiger Woods and Jack Nickalus.
      Thanks for the info.

Comment

Unlike many cards, this one is guarenteed to be worth at least a penny!
        Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Does that penny say 1963 or 1983?
          Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Definitely 1963. The "8" wouldn't be as prominent as the "6" is on that penny.
            "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
            -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalkowski110 View Post
              Definitely 1963. The "8" wouldn't be as prominent as the "6" is on that penny.
              I need glasses (or at least that is what my eye doc told me).
              Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X