X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unused codes

UpperDeckU

CFBACB85F927
    Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
    Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Yes, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowtipper View Post
      Yes, I agree.
      Kinda makes your Hall of Fame threads seem almost good
      Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.

Comment

UpperDeckU

C35D959674CB

Comment

Originally posted by RuthMayBond View Post
          Kinda makes your Hall of Fame threads seem almost good
          Wow, going on the attack.

Comment

Wow, going on the attack.
            What was the point of post #2?

Comment

Originally posted by RuthMayBond View Post
              What was the point of post #2?
              It was just a joke...because all you posted was a random number. LOLOLOLOL GET IT??

Comment

It was just a joke...because all you posted was a random number. LOLOLOLOL GET IT??
                It wasn't a random number, but now your joke makes sense, my bad

Comment

UpperDeckU
                  7BA8F3E3EC74

And here's hoping for a random comment from Mr. Lean Beef

Comment

Time to pay the bovine. UpperDeckU codes

D8CF4F3D8F29

A38D54EF3522

Comment

UpperDeckU

7B28D6829964

9CEC3BE4D224

Comment

Random comment

Comment

Random comment
                          Although I think your choices in the Hall of Fame forum are MUCH more random

Comment

Cowtipper shouldn't need this thread, he can just submit random codes to Upper Deck. If you want an ACTUAL UpperDeckU code

BB6BE77D2EB2
                            Last edited by RuthMayBond; 09-20-2009, 07:24 PM.

Comment

So hostile.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X