X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UpperDeckU

882C8F36FBEB

DDDEB5354BAC
    Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
    Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

UpperDeckU

93B4ADDFC99B
      Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.

Comment

UpperDeckU

EFBC6FB7C845

Comment

UpperDeckU

DE2BDDD7E7B4

Comment

UpperDeckU

3B7EA45C7AB4

This thread may be gone by the next time I post in here

Comment

UpperDeckU

35C386493C64

Comment

UpperDeckU

8C9E85654C73

2785342E76CD

Comment

UpperDeckU

24545555CF4B

DED9FD7F4F44

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X