8x10's help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8x10's help

I need of couple of 8x10's of a couple of players I will get a chance to get an auto this Sunday, anybody knows where can I buy them that I will receive them by Sunday? Thanks for your help.
    Yankees' payroll: $250 millions
    Marlins' payroll: $50 millions
    Marlins winning The Series: Priceless

"Visiting Americans love going to Cuban games because with no free agency, no franchise movement and no owners blackmailing cities for new stadiums, it all smacks of 1950's America, ignoring the inconvenient fact that such a fantasyland is only possible in a dictatorship"-S.L. Price

Originally posted by J.P View Post
    I need of couple of 8x10's of a couple of players I will get a chance to get an auto this Sunday, anybody knows where can I buy them that I will receive them by Sunday? Thanks for your help.
    Have yoou checked your local yellow pages under sports collectibles?

Are you in Marlins country? I know of at least one store in Ft. Lauderdale that's pretty good.
    Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
    Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
    Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
    Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
    Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

You can always do what I do...look online and save a pic...size it with Photoshop and then take it to Office Depot (use card stock) and have them print it to fit on an 8 x 10 page
      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDL View Post
        You can always do what I do...look online and save a pic...size it with Photoshop and then take it to Office Depot (use card stock) and have them print it to fit on an 8 x 10 page
        I thought about that, but I'm really clueless as to how to make it an 8x10, what size would it need to be on Photoshop so that the 8x10 will come out right?

Thanks!

"Visiting Americans love going to Cuban games because with no free agency, no franchise movement and no owners blackmailing cities for new stadiums, it all smacks of 1950's America, ignoring the inconvenient fact that such a fantasyland is only possible in a dictatorship"-S.L. Price

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose View Post
          Have yoou checked your local yellow pages under sports collectibles?

Are you in Marlins country? I know of at least one store in Ft. Lauderdale that's pretty good.
          Yes, but I really don't think I can make the trip to Ft Lauderdale, as I have my 2 year old with me this weekend and I have already promissed him a trip to the zoo on saturday

Comment

Yes, but I really don't think I can make the trip to Ft Lauderdale, as I have my 2 year old with me this weekend and I have already promissed him a trip to the zoo on saturday
            Which zoo?

Unfortunately I only spend one week out of the year in the area, so my knowledge of what else is around is limited.
            Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
            Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
            Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
            Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
            Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

I thought about that, but I'm really clueless as to how to make it an 8x10, what size would it need to be on Photoshop so that the 8x10 will come out right?

Thanks!
              Just take it to your local Office Depot..they're pretty helpful

Comment

Originally posted by SDL View Post
                Just take it to your local Office Depot..they're pretty helpful
                Last question, so that I dont waste a trip, how should I take them? CD, floppy, flash drive?

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose View Post
                  Which zoo?

Unfortunately I only spend one week out of the year in the area, so my knowledge of what else is around is limited.
                  The Miami Metro Zoo, I actually live really close to it, and weve been there a couple times already, but it never gets old for him.

Comment

Last question, so that I dont waste a trip, how should I take them? CD, floppy, flash drive?

Thanks again!
                    I personally use a flash drive. easy to slip into my pocket

Tell them to size it to "fit the page"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X