8X10 Photo Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8X10 Photo Help

Does anyone have any good websites besides ebay to order bulk 8X10 Photos? Looking to start collecting them and getting the autographed. Baseball cards can't really be displayed around the house like a photo can. Any help would be appreciated!
    trusted traders: Rockhound,xholdourownx,Drillbit,Tebow15

I use this site http://www.bestsportsphotos.com/
    sigpic
    As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
    164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
    http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
    Check out my new Blog
    www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

Comment

I will sometimes do a Google images search for a player, find a photo I like, save it to my jump drive then take it Walgreens. You can print 5X7's for like 60 cents and 8X10's for around 3 bucks.
      WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Originally posted by Zito75 View Post
        I will sometimes do a Google images search for a player, find a photo I like, save it to my jump drive then take it Walgreens. You can print 5X7's for like 60 cents and 8X10's for around 3 bucks.
        Don't they come out blurry from increasing the size by so much?
        "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even knew existed." - Casey Stengel

"No matter what I talk about, I always get back to baseball." - Connie Mack

NYM 2010

Comment

Originally posted by newboy119 View Post
          Don't they come out blurry from increasing the size by so much?
          Sometimes - I usually use the largest & most proportional pic I can find on the web. The 4X6 and 5X7 shots come out really well. You could always shoot your own photos at games etc, and do it that way too. I've just found that using the local Walgreens has been fast, cheap and reliable. Just ask Kearns643. =)
          WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

I did that whole google search and walgreens thing and it just looks cheap. It does make the pictures blury and there's not many larger pictures on those type of search engines.. Thanks howie for the website I'm going to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by howiek View Post

Thanks that website is just what I was looking for.

Comment

Try using Daylife.com. They have some very good pictures if you search for a player. Not always the best quality, but some are, and they are big.

Comment

What I've always been confused about with 8x10's is, most of the online vendors only sell photos of the hall of famers or superstars. Let's say I want to purchase an 8x10 of a old-timer type guy like Cesar Tovar or Johnny Orsino? I see them signed on eBay, but where do I just simply buy the unsigned photo?
                  "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even knew existed." - Casey Stengel

"No matter what I talk about, I always get back to baseball." - Connie Mack

NYM 2010

Comment

Anyone know what size (pixels) a photo would have to be to print good quality at 8x10? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NateMan View Post
                      Anyone know what size (pixels) a photo would have to be to print good quality at 8x10? Thanks.
                      800x1000 at a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by newboy119 View Post
                        What I've always been confused about with 8x10's is, most of the online vendors only sell photos of the hall of famers or superstars. Let's say I want to purchase an 8x10 of a old-timer type guy like Cesar Tovar or Johnny Orsino? I see them signed on eBay, but where do I just simply buy the unsigned photo?

Your right. I would like to know of a site that has pictures of like prospects and others that are "superstars". Any advise on a site for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Zito75 View Post
                          I go to Office Depot..for about 60 cents they will make a 8 x 10 print on non-glossy card stock
                          sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDL View Post
                            I go to Office Depot..for about 60 cents they will make a 8 x 10 print on non-glossy card stock
                            for a good quality picture I def. suggest bestsportsphotos.com. Great advise photos are great quality. A whole lot cheaper than baseballs also and also they autograph holds a lot better on photos. I'm excited to see how my photos will turn out.

Comment

So I need a website like bestsportsphotos for not superstars or superstars yet. I want a photo of Jason Heyward bad!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X