No announcement yet.

8X10 Photo Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know of a website for nice 8X10 photos of minor leaguers, prospects and so forth?
    trusted traders: Rockhound,xholdourownx,Drillbit,Tebow15

Comment

Try this:

http://www.futurestarphotos.com/
      sigpic
      Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
      Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

awesome website thanks! Dang this site has so many photos! Thanks man.
        Last edited by Rpollard86; 02-07-2010, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Awww... cool, man. Glad it was helpful.
          sigpic
          Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
          Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Alright got my first 8X10 signed by Roy Halladay today. Need some help madhatter... I got a clipboard like everyone else has. but they put like lil indents on top where it was clipped to the photo. Can I avoid that some how? or does it even matter and just rub it down and not worry about it?

Comment

No idea... never actually used the site in queation... just know of it. In fact, I don't collect 8X10's. Maybe the site has a customer service number that will help?
              sigpic

Comment

Not really a customer service problem. More of a problem you have that you experience yourself. Maybe someone on here will know that collects 8X10s . This site has been pretty dead this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Rpollard86 View Post
                  Alright got my first 8X10 signed by Roy Halladay today. Need some help madhatter... I got a clipboard like everyone else has. but they put like lil indents on top where it was clipped to the photo. Can I avoid that some how? or does it even matter and just rub it down and not worry about it?
                  A clipboard? Really?? I've never seen anyone use a clipboard for photos or cards. I use a three-ring binder, usually 1/4-inch thick, and three hole punch heavy weight paper, something with the consistency of a light cardboard. Then I use photo corners that you can adhere to the cardboard and easily slip photos and cards in and out of. Works great and is very easy to organize.

Nice grab with the Halladay autograph. Good luck with the rest of Spring Training and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by dmbfan View Post
                    A clipboard? Really?? I've never seen anyone use a clipboard for photos or cards. I use a three-ring binder, usually 1/4-inch thick, and three hole punch heavy weight paper, something with the consistency of a light cardboard. Then I use photo corners that you can adhere to the cardboard and easily slip photos and cards in and out of. Works great and is very easy to organize.

Nice grab with the Halladay autograph. Good luck with the rest of Spring Training and have fun.

I know what your talking about. That might work for baseball cards but it won't work for 8X10s . Thanks though. And everybody uses clipboards for 8X10s and bigger photos.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X