No announcement yet.

February 2010 TTM Success Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olerud and Thomson should come back as well.
    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

• Got one today:

Mackey Sasser c/o Wallace Community College 1/1 254 days

Comment

• Whitey Herzog now charges a fee; I believe $10 per card.
        "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
        -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

• Doug Griffin 3/3 c/o home; 16 days.

Signed 8 x 10 blowups of his Topps '72, '73 and '74 cards. Personalized the '72 card with a blue rollerball; '73 and '74 non-personalized with black Sharpie.
          Last edited by SDL; 03-05-2010, 10:29 PM.
          sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

• In today:

Artist Dick Perez 1/1 c/o home in 32 days.
            sigpic
            Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
            Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

• Cool day at the mailbox!
              John Lannan 1/1 c/o nats ST in 2 weeks
              Lance Johnson 2/2 personalized, and wrote "1 DOG" c/o home in a month
              Thanks!!
              Go Big Pelf!!!!
              Check out my blog where you can find pictures of my Mike Pelfrey collection including 1/1s and autos @
              mikepelfreyshouse.wordpress.com

Comment

• Jerry Manuel - 2/2 - c/o Mets ST - 2 Weeks
                Baseball Happenings
                - Linking baseball's past, present and future.
                http://baseballhappenings.blogspot.com

Comment

• Two in yesterday, both former Mets, both c/o home: Bob Gallagher & Andy Hassler

Two in today: Eric Gunderson c/o home & my first ST success, Pat Misch c/o Mets ST

Comment

• Todays Mail...
                    scan0245.jpg
                    Family Autograph Thread
                    http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=75871

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X