Beckett.com Invetory Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beckett.com Invetory Problem

Im trying to add my new 2010 TOpps cards to it, and they add and if I go to the last page of my invetory, they show up, without saying "recently added" but when I type in "2010 Topps" in the search, nothing comes up. Even the insert cards. I just added some 2009 Heritages and they show up, is it because they are new, or is it something else. Anyone else experiencing problems? Id love to be able to fix it.
    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Try posting this on the Beckett.com boards. The mods there may be able to help.
    sigpic
    Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
    Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X