Stadium Turnstiles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium Turnstiles.

I am curious.......(like back in college.LOL) do any members here have any turnstiles from any stadium of any sports. I am a huge White Sox fan but I collect all things baseball and I have a turnstile from Wrigley Field. It is one of my favorite items I own.
    Does anyone else care to share?
    sigpic
    I have had the pleasure of watching games at: Comiskey Park, Comiskey Park II, Wrigley Field, Jacobs Field, Municipal Stadium, Three Rivers Stadium, Miller Park, Yankee Stadium (The one and only), and Fenway Park.

I was able to steal one out of old Arlington Stadium about a month before the final wrecking ball took claim to the stadium.

Comment

I have Turnstiles from Tiger Stadium Three Rivers Stadium and Soldier Field. They are a great conversation piece.

Comment

[QUOTE=1983whitesox;1692501]I am curious.......(like back in college.LOL) do any members here have any turnstiles from any stadium of any sports. I am a huge White Sox fan but I collect all things baseball and I have a turnstile from Wrigley Field. It is one of my favorite items I own.
        Does anyone else care to share?[/QUOTE

You were curious in college? Did you try to go in the 'out' turnstile?
        Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,and welcome to Yankee Stadium. Here are the lineups for todays game...

Comment

Repeatedly, actually.
          Strangely, it started to feel good after a while...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X