Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards for a Cause

Hello all,

I am Walking for Hunger again this year and thought I could use my SportsCard hobby to generate some donations. Please check out my personal walk page, and if you donate, send me a PM and I'll send you a package of sports cards - including at least one autographed card from my collection!

Hunger affects more than 554,000 people in Massachusetts, including the state's most vulnerable citizens - children, the elderly, the disabled, and the unemployed. Please help to make a difference...
    http://www.projectbread.org/site/TR/...nal&fr_id=1130

Thanks,
    -Mike
    sigpic
    Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
    Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

I just saw this. I hope it all goes well.
    Visit My Blog
    Projects:
    1994 Topps Finest - Autographed set - Don't expect the whole set but I want as many as I can get.

Comment

Thanks EricDavis - are you the donator whose name I don't recognize?

if so, please send me a PM.

-Mike
      sigpic
      Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
      Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

PM sent and $$$ donated. Glad to be of assistance. You are doing an awesome deed man.

Comment

Justin_W & EricDavis - you guys rock! Thanks so much for the donations (and Eric - thanks for the blog posting).

I'm pulling some card packages for you guys right now and will put them in the mail tomorrow! Thanks AGAIN!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the cards! You went way beyond what you had to do.
            Visit My Blog
            Projects:
            1994 Topps Finest - Autographed set - Don't expect the whole set but I want as many as I can get.

Comment

Thanks for posting - and AGAIN - for contributing!

Much appreciated!
              -Mike
              sigpic

Comment

Just made a donation. Thanks for letting us know about this great cause!
                Enough already! Let's get Quiz and Frank White into the Hall Of Fame ASAP!!! Go ROYALS!!!

Comment

Send me a PM with your address and I'll get a package of cards out to you! THANKS FOR YOUR DONATION!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X