Nationals Trainer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationals Trainer?

Tim Abraham used to be the Nationals Trainer (as well as the former trainer for the Portland Sea Dogs). Does anyone happen to know what team, if any, he may be with this year?

Thanks!
    sigpic
    Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
    Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

I think the better question would be why do you care? LOL!!! Sorry had to say it buddy!
    trusted traders: Rockhound,xholdourownx,Drillbit,Tebow15

Comment

I'm interested in getting a minor league card signed. I met him once in the summer of `99 or so and he was such a cool guy.
      sigpic
      Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
      Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Not sure is anyone cares, but found him here:
        Slocum-Dickson Medical Group PLLC
        sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X