Roy Halliday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Halliday

Be advised he now only signs for females and children.
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Time to whip out the Jessica Rabbit halloween costume.

Comment

Originally posted by SDL View Post
      So now he's a regular major leaguer. But he still tosses baseballs to us regular dudes :bowdown:
      Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
      Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Originally posted by SDL View Post
        mmm where are you getting your info? You were there yesterday and I got him twice. And got him once today? How does he only sign for women and children?
        trusted traders: Rockhound,xholdourownx,Drillbit,Tebow15

Comment

Originally posted by Rpollard86 View Post
          mmm where are you getting your info? You were there yesterday and I got him twice. And got him once today? How does he only sign for women and children?
          He was doing that on Sunday...ignoring a lot of people

Comment

well he can't sign for every person every single day. Just cause he did it sunday doesn't mean he doesn't sign for men. I mean you were sitting down in the grass when you shoulda been up by the gate in the front to get his autograph. Just cause of one or two days you were there doesn't mean he only signs for women and children. Roy Halladay is one of the best signers in the MLB if not the best. Instead of sitting in the grass you should get in the front to be sure to get his autograph. As the saying goes you snooze you lose!!!! I got him twice on Sunday!!!!

Comment

well he can't sign for every person every single day. Just cause he did it sunday doesn't mean he doesn't sign for men. I mean you were sitting down in the grass when you shoulda been up by the gate in the front to get his autograph. Just cause of one or two days you were there doesn't mean he only signs for women and children. Roy Halladay is one of the best signers in the MLB if not the best. Instead of sitting in the grass you should get in the front to be sure to get his autograph. As the saying goes you snooze you lose!!!! I got him twice on Sunday!!!!
              I was by the fence..I was sticking my photo and sharpie thru the fence om Sunday. I wasn't the only person he was doing that to.

Comment

well i just saw you sitting down on the lawn like when I normally am up at the fence in the front so I'm always the first or 2nd person he signes. If you don't get up in the front at the begining and get good position you can't expect to get him. Then its just luck and good autographing skills.

Comment

well i just saw you sitting down on the lawn like when I normally am up at the fence in the front so I'm always the first or 2nd person he signes. If you don't get up in the front at the begining and get good position you can't expect to get him. Then its just luck and good autographing skills.
                  What part of I was there at the fence when I saw him coming and I had my photo thru the fence did you miss reading?

I wasn't the only person he screwed over...

Comment

Oh good, the SDL / rpollard spat thread. Whether or not Halladay ignored anyone, I'm ignoring this thread by unsubscribing to it
                    Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
                    Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Calm down buddy. He didn't screw anyone over though lol. He can't sign for every single person every single day expecially when you have all the dealers there that are getting 5 balls signed by him. Just saying saying he signs for as many people as he can. His son plays little league and he has things to do. Just like everyone else. Like Ruthmaybond I'm done replying in this thread as well. Just an FYI to everyone else. Roy Halladay is probably the best Star Player that signs in the MLB. I've gotten him quite a few times this spring.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X