March 2010 TTM Success Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recent successes

curtis granderson 9 days (got the signed postcard, anyone know if its real?)
    bobby parnell 19 days
    edinson volquez 16 days
    ross ohlendorf 10 days
    jeremy sowers 8 days
    jeremy guthrie 16 days
    matt wieters 6 days

all sent to their teams st

Comment

I received Tommy Lasorda on an OMLB with HOF inscription courtesy of a friend who saw him recently. I also received some nice 50/50's from Zito75! Good looking out.
      Baseball Happenings
      - Linking baseball's past, present and future.
      http://baseballhappenings.blogspot.com

Comment

Another former Met in today: Jack DiLauro c/o home
        Attached Files
        Last edited by dmbfan; 03-12-2010, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Milton Bradley: 2/2 c/o ST 21 days

Funny, was defending him to a few friends, before it came today.
          "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
          -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
          -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

Dan Duquette
            scan0256.jpg
            Family Autograph Thread
            http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=75871

Comment

Interesting day at the mailbox today:

Pat Combs - 1/1 via home address in 118 days. Combs is one of the few living RI natives who's signature I did not have, so this is cool.

Pat Combs - 3/3 via home address in OVER 3 YEARS! I sent these out on 1/29/07. This was one of the first 35 requests I sent out when I first got back into the hobby in 2007. The envelope had a 39 cent stamp on it!
              Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D. View Post
                Pat Combs - 3/3 via home address in OVER 3 YEARS! I sent these out on 1/29/07. This was one of the first 35 requests I sent out when I first got back into the hobby in 2007. The envelope had a 39 cent stamp on it!
                Sent mine in 2007 as well, so I guess there is still hope I'll get them back? Who knows, maybe even today!
                sigpic
                Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
                Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Nice day at the mailbox!

-Bob Palmer 1/1 c/o home (With a really nice letter; sort of a double technical success in that I got both an email and a phone call from him; signed a Signature Card.)
                  -Tom Sommers 1/1 c/o home (Result of a technical success with a TERRIFIC letter; also an AWESOME inscription on the card!)
                  -Mark Schultz 1/1 c/o home (Result of a technical success with a really great letter, too! Mark was Steve Dalkowski's last ever catcher. Bill "Leroy" Massey was his first.)
                  -Jerry Kettle 1/1 c/o home (With a terrific three-page letter! Signed a Signature Card.)
                  "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
                  -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Today brought a Former NY Giant
                    Pete Burnside 2/2 42 Days. Mr. Burnside signed 2 Customs, 1 Polo Grounds and 1 Generic Sweet Spot w/Blue Sharpie. He also played for the Tigers ans Senators
                    sigpic
                    As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
                    164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
                    http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
                    Check out my new Blog
                    www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

Comment

Ozzie Virgil Sr. - 2/2 - 10 Days c/o New York Mets Spring Training - Signed a baseball card and index card.
                      Baseball Happenings

Comment

A great day at the mailbox today with 3 ST requests coming back:

Dustin Ackley c/o Mariners ST. Former UNC Tar Heel baseball star and 2nd overall pick in the 2009 MLB Draft
                        Daniel Schlereth c/o Tigers ST
                        Ryota Igarashi c/o Mets ST
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by dmbfan; 03-12-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by metrotheme View Post
                          I received Tommy Lasorda on an OMLB with HOF inscription courtesy of a friend who saw him recently. I also received some nice 50/50's from Zito75! Good looking out.
                          Glad you got 'em, more will be on the way. Please PM your address, thanks!
                          WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

It says your mailbox is full, clear out some messages in your inbox here so that I can send you the info.

Originally posted by Zito75 View Post
                            Glad you got 'em, more will be on the way. Please PM your address, thanks!
                            Baseball Happenings

Comment

In today:

Pat Combs 2/2 c/o home in 1,101 days (my new longest record)
                              Roger Moret 2/2 c/o home in 16 days
                              Larry Shepard 2/2 c/o home in 8 days
                              sigpic
                              Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
                              Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Steve Finley..
                                scan0257.jpg
                                Family Autograph Thread
                                http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=75871

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X