Clear All

Kelly Gruber c/o Home 56 days

Comment

Chris Coghlan 1/1
      Bobby Parnell 2/2
      John Briscoe 2/2
      Visit My Blog
      Projects:
      1994 Topps Finest - Autographed set - Don't expect the whole set but I want as many as I can get.

Comment

Jack McDowell - 1/1 via home address in 109 days. Included a business card for his wife's web site (www.soapymouth.com) that sells kids stuff. A few funny t-shirts there.

Ed Hobaugh - 3/1 via home address in 9 days. Signed my '62 Topps and both index cards.

Rick Burleson - 3/1 via home address in 1 year, 3 months. Sent 12/12/08. Signed my card and both index cards.
        Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D. View Post
          Jack McDowell - 1/1 via home address in 109 days. Included a business card for his wife's web site (www.soapymouth.com) that sells kids stuff. A few funny t-shirts there.

Ed Hobaugh - 3/1 via home address in 9 days. Signed my '62 Topps and both index cards.

Rick Burleson - 3/1 via home address in 1 year, 3 months. Sent 12/12/08. Signed my card and both index cards.
          Got a return the other day from Burleson...I had written it off, but better late than never.
          sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Just in

Rick Reichardt 2/3 c/o home; 8 days

Signed 8 x10 blowups of his Topps Rookie '65 and Topps '70 cards. Didn't return the Topps '69 card blowup. Black ballpoint. Wrote on return envelope "Copyroght issues? Be careful! RR"
            sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDL View Post
              Just in
              Wrote on return envelope "Copyroght issues? Be careful! RR"
              Ha ha...nice to see he's looking out for you!
              Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Andrew Bailey: 2/2 c/o ST 9 days
                Pat Hentgen: 2/2 c/o home 17 days
                "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
                -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
                -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

-Ron Cronan 1/1 c/o home (With an AWESOME letter, signed a Signature Card.)
                  -Don Wilkinson 1/1 c/o home (AWESOME letter, newspaper clippings of box scores [photocopies, but high quality, no less!], and signed a Signature Card.)
                  "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
                  -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Today is my fifth day in a row with at least one return in the mailbox. Today brought Andrew Bailey c/o A's ST
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by dmbfan; 03-12-2010, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Quite a few players I have talked to will not sign custom made cards because they feel it's not legitimate material, so I can see where some are concerned about copyright.

Today I received -
                      Ted Beard - 4/3 - Signed two index cards, a photo copy of a Life magazine article in a brawl which he was involved in and he sent his own TCMA card.
                      Baseball Happenings
                      - Linking baseball's past, present and future.
                      http://baseballhappenings.blogspot.com

Comment

Continuing with successes from my "A" box...

Jeremy Affeldt - 2/2 c/o Spring Training in 14 days
                        Rich Amaral 1/1 c/o home in 9 days
                        Rob Andrews 3/2 c/o home in 9 days

RTS from Josh Anderson c/o Red Spring Training. Either Josh Anderson isn't with the Reds or I got the address wrong...
                        sigpic
                        Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
                        Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Yesterday...

Will Clark 1/1 1 month
                          c/o Giants ST

Dave Goltz 2/2 1 week
                          c/o home

Comment

Brian Dallimore
                            scan0259.jpg
                            Family Autograph Thread
                            http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=75871

Comment

First ever successes!

Bobby Doerr
                              2/2 and custom - 8 days - HOF inscription included on paper c/o home

Ron Cey
                              1/1 and custom - 9 days - c/o home

Comment

Originally posted by metrotheme View Post
                                It says your mailbox is full, clear out some messages in your inbox here so that I can send you the info.
                                Got it, thanks bro.
                                WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X