No announcement yet.

March 2010 TTM Success Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleon Jones 2/2 - Ron Lewis 69 Mets Postcard and Index Card - 20-24 MONTHS. This one was forwarded to me by me neighbor at my old house who forwards any loose SASE's that happen to come back to me. I haven't lived there in over 18 months and I know I sent that card out well before I moved.
    Baseball Happenings
    - Linking baseball's past, present and future.
    http://baseballhappenings.blogspot.com

Comment

• Wow, my favorite player as a kid...those 1969 Mets!! I have tried him a few times but no luck. I gues I will have try something really different the next time.
      Yea, me and my transistor radio under the pillow so my parents wouldn't get sore.
      Family Autograph Thread
      http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=75871

Comment

• One in today: Dallas Green c/o home. Another former Met player & manager for my collection
        Attached Files

Comment

• Chris Coghlan c/o Marlins ST 19 days

Comment

• John O'Donoghue 1/1 c/o home (Signed Signature Card.)

EDIT: Well, nix the lack of info, he called me and was great!
            Last edited by Dalkowski110; 03-25-2010, 03:04 PM.
            "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
            -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

• Today brought,
              Clyde King 2/2 9 Days. Mr. King signed 2 customs, 1 Ebbets Field custom and 1 Generic Sweet Spot w/Black Ball Point. Post Marked Tampa. I guess he was hanging around Yankees Camp. Mr. King managed the Bombers in 1982 and pitched 7 yrs mostly with the Dodgers and 1 yr with the Reds
              Neil Berry 2/2 9 Days Mr. Berry signed 2 customs, 1 Tiger Stadium custom and 1 Generic Sweet Spot custom w/Black Ball Point. Mr Berry spent 7 yrs in the Majors mostly with the Tigers. He also played for the Browns, White Sox and Orioles.
              Chris Coghlan 1/1 12 Days C/O Marlins ST. Chris signed a 09 Topps 206 w/Black Sharpie
              sigpic
              As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
              164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
              http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
              Check out my new Blog
              www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

Comment

• Clyde King is a guest of Steinbrenner's at camp every year. The Yanks put him up for a month as an advisor to him.

Dallas Green - 2/2 - Signed a baseball card and Mets pocket schedule. It took about 7 months to come back.
                Baseball Happenings
                - Linking baseball's past, present and future.
                http://baseballhappenings.blogspot.com

Comment

• Hey all. I haven't posted lately because I've been getting the usual returns. One that's different from today:

- Shawn Hillegas 1/1 & answered questions. Sent c/o home, 12 days. I sent this one because I liked the card--he looked like one of those Dodgers pitchers on a card from the '60s doing a fake pose. Seems like a nice guy.

Also discovered that it helps to send a few bucks to Duke Snider with "Donation Enclosed" written on envelope. Otherwise a possible RTS.

And a note on Don Larsen--make sure you send 10 bucks, and not 7!

Comment

• Mike LaValliere son of Guy
                    scan0270.jpg
                    Family Autograph Thread

Comment

• In yesterday:

George Scherger - 4/2 c/o home in 8 days. Signed the 2 cards I sent, the protective IC and sent a personalized signed postcard as well. Great success!
                      sigpic
                      Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
                      Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

• Ryan Lavarnway - 2/2 c/o Red Sox ST in 15 days.
                        Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

• Bill...you got Mike LaValliere TTM? You know the odds of that are roughly equivalent to winning the lottery? He signs TTM, sure...but EXTREMELY rarely. Like, 1 or 2 reported successes on SCN per year.

As for me: TWO RTS's.

-Photi Anthony
                          -Hal Haddock
                          "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
                          -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

• First Spring Training return of the year thanks to....

Brad Ausmus: 2/2 c/o Dodgers ST 10 days.

Joe Altobelli: 2/1 c/o home 7 days
                            My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

• Jaime Bubela brother of Dane
                              scan0271..jpg
                              Family Autograph Thread

Comment

• Today brought,
                                Joe Ginsberg 2/2 10 Days. Mr. Ginsberg signed 2 customs, 1 Tiger Stadium and 1 Shea Stadium. Mr. Ginsberg played 14 yrs starting in 1948 thru 1962. He played for the Tigers, Indians, Kansas City A's, Orioles, White Sox, Redsox and finished his career with the Mets in 62.
                                Bud Byerly 2/2 10 Days. Mr. Byerly signed 2 customs, 1 Crosley Field and 1 Generic Sweet Spot w/Blue Sharpie. Mr. Byerly played 11 yrs starting in 1943 thru 1960. He played Cards, Reds, Senators, Redsox and SF Giants
                                Tim Thompson 2/2 13 Days. Mr. Thompson signed 2 customs, 1 Ebbets Field and 1 Generic Sweet Spot w/Blue Ball Point. Mr. Thompson played 4 yrs starting in 1948 thru 1958. He played for the Dodgers, Kansas City A's and the Tigers.
                                sigpic
                                As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
                                164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
                                http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
                                Check out my new Blog
                                www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X