Do the following sign IP?
    Bobby Cox
    Chipper Jones
    Albert Pujols
    Troy Glaus
    Matt Holliday
    sigpic
    I am also coolmoors on fanmail.biz.
    I am jhey99's son on Pat Neshek's message board.
    Trusted buyers, sellers, and traders: Rockhound, MadHatter, kearns643, EmergencyCatcher, and hudsonharden

Dunno about the rest, but from everything I've heard, Bobby Cox is terrific IP, and indeed one of the best in baseball.
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Pujols signs, but since he's such a huge star it will be a challenge to get him.

Comment

I've heard specifically, Pujols signs one time every away series. Like when the Cardinals come to Houston, if they're playing three games he'll generally be signing at one of those games.
        Visit My Blog
        Projects:
        1994 Topps Finest - Autographed set - Don't expect the whole set but I want as many as I can get.

Comment

I've gotten Chipper on 2 occasions. Once at Spring Training this year and once outside Shea before a Game.
          Glaus was also signing this year at Spring Training. But, I missed out and Holliday I also got at Spring Training this year
          sigpic
          As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
          164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
          http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
          Check out my new Blog
          www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

Comment

Glaus was stubborn but I got him when he was in Triple-A last year.

Comment

Holliday signs. Got him about 6 times or so over 3 years here in Tucson. He's not much for conversation but is a nice guy. Very reserved.
              WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Thanks guys!
                sigpic
                I am also coolmoors on fanmail.biz.
                I am jhey99's son on Pat Neshek's message board.
                Trusted buyers, sellers, and traders: Rockhound, MadHatter, kearns643, EmergencyCatcher, and hudsonharden

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X