Prince Fielder card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Fielder card

I wonder if any SF Giants have seen this card yet.
    Attached Files

I really dont know what to think of it. When I first got the card, I laughed a little bit. Im sure Topps wasnt trying to put the Giants down, I think they just thought it was a funny picture of him, and put it on their card.
    "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
    -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

I pulled that card out of a pack a few weeks ago, i love it!!!!!!!

I bet the Giants dont though.
      I AM SO THANKFUL FOR BEING BORN IN NEW YORK AND FOR BEING A FAN OF ALL NEW YORK SPORTS TEAMS

Comment

I enjoy seeing baseball dumbed down.

Also, tuck in your pants.

Comment

This is card #1 in the 2010 Topps set.
          X
          What's THAT guy doing?
          - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

Comment

Originally posted by EdTarbusz View Post
            Also, tuck in your pants.
            Usually, I'd agree with you...but I'm not sure a baseball uniform can stand that kind of pressure...tucked tightly around Fielder's substantial girth, that uniform could give out and someone could lose an eye!
            Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Fattest vegetarian ever.
              Visit My Blog
              Projects:
              1994 Topps Finest - Autographed set - Don't expect the whole set but I want as many as I can get.

Comment

Originally posted by EricDavis View Post
                Fattest vegetarian ever.
                IDK, you ever seen Ruben Studdard? He gives him a run for his money! And to be honest, bean burritos aint gonna help a guy get slim.
                "I don't like to sound egotistical, but every time I stepped up to the plate with a bat in my hands, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pitcher."
                -Rogers Hornsby-

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."
                -Rogers Hornsby-

Just a note to all the active members of BBF, I consider all of you the smartest baseball people I have ever communicated with and love everyday I am on here. Thank you all!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X