Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmbfan
    replied
    Great photos. Man, I miss going to the Senators' games. A unique place for a stadium and the players were always good about signing. Nice autograph from Strasburg. And, yes, I would love to see the photos you take, especially in the renovated stadium.

Leave a comment:

• RuthMayBond
    replied
    Originally posted by phillies80fan View Post
    I have tickets for Strasburg’s home debut on April 16 and plan to take lots of photos. If anyone is interested I will post some of them.
    Absolutely! Cheer my boy on (I pulled his Team USA game-used and signed rookie card in a pack).

Leave a comment:

• phillies80fan
    replied
    The rest of the photos.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• My IP Stephen Stasburg Meet and Greet - Photos Included

Last night my wife and I attended the 24th Annual Harrisburg Senators Welcome Back Dinner. As most of you know, Stephen Strasburg was assigned to the AA Harrisburg Senators. Along with Strasburg the Senators boast three other top 10 prospects for the Nationals and they are Drew Storen, Danny Espinosa and Chris Marrero. We were not disappointed as every player and coach was in attendance.

The meet and greet began at 6 and dinner was at 7. Strasburg arrived around 6:45 and signed autographs for 15 minutes. A table was set up for him and we were limited to one autograph per person. At any given time there were no more than 20 people in line. During dinner, a player sat at each table and at my table was Rafael Martin.

The photos of Matt Chico, Leonard Davis and Michael Daniel were taken by me during last season and all three signed them. I presented each player with their own 4x6 photo. Leonard Davis asked if I would have an 8x10 printed for him and I said yes. Drew Storen and Strasburg each signed a baseball. I also had the entire team and coaching staff sign my Senators photo.

It was a great experience and I plan to attend next year.

I have tickets for Strasburg’s home debut on April 16 and plan to take lots of photos. If anyone is interested I will post some of them. I just hope there are no rainouts between then and now.

If anyone knows how to edit the thread title please let me know. I spelled Stephen's last name wrong.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by phillies80fan; 04-08-2010, 06:30 PM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X