• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2010 TTM Success Thread

I'll start it off.

Ed Yost - 2/2 - 10 Days
    Stan Lopata - 2/2 - 10 Days
    Paul Foytack - 2/2 - 10 Days

All sent out on the same day, all came back on the same day.
    Baseball Happenings
    - Linking baseball's past, present and future.
    http://baseballhappenings.blogspot.com

I await my first returns of the month...
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

In yesterday:

Floyd Bannister - 3/3 c/o home in 11 days
      Hal Haydel - 3/1 c/o home in 12 days
      Cade Gaspar - 2/1 c/o home in 80 days (kept the card I sent, and returned 2 signed IC's)
      sigpic
      Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
      Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

From the past couple days...
        -Dave Allen 1/1 c/o home (With an awesome personalization; result of a technical success.)
        -Don Domenichelli 1/1 c/o home (Result of technical success, signed Signature Card, AWESOME penmanship.)
        -Marty Perez 1/1 c/o home (With a nice note as well as a promise to follow up with even more info about Steve Dalkowski. Signed Signature Card.)
        -Roger Repoz 2/1 c/o home (Terrific note, signed both my Signature Card and his own 4x6 photo, and also gave my phone number to Paul Doyle, who he knew pitched against Steve Dalkowski.)
        -Mike Wallace 1/1 c/o home (Unbelievable, Eight-and-a-half page note written on Cincinnati Reds stationery, threw in his business card and instead of my SASE, he sent back in a Cincinnati Reds envelope [which I opened really carefully], and a terrific inscription on the Signature Card! Thank you, Mr. Wallace!!)

Failure
        -Wilbur Huckle c/o home (RTS-No Longer At This Address, Unable To Forward)
        "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
        -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Ken Aspromonte - 2/2 - 6 Days - Signed Baseball Card and Index Card.
          Baseball Happenings

Comment

Today brought,
            Bob Lillis 4/2 Note sure how long. Forgot to log it in when I sent it out in the database. Mr. Lillis signed an 86 Topps, 1 Generic Sweet Spot Custom and 2 IC's w/ Blue Sharpie
            sigpic
            As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
            164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
            http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
            Check out my new Blog
            www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

Comment

Today brought Former Phillie Prospect and Long Island product,
              Bryan Hansen 2/1 9 Days. Bryan signed 2 07 Bowmans w/Blue Ball Point. Had offered him the extra. But, he signed and returned to me. Bryan was drafted in the 6th rd. in 2001 out of high school. In 2004 he was listed as the 93 out of the Top 100 prospects in baseball. 2 spots ahead of the current Phillies 1b Ryan Howard.
              sigpic

Check out my new Blog

Comment

Joe Panella 1/1 c/o home (Result of a technical success, but also included a nice letter. Signed a Signature Card.)
                "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Alex Hinshaw - 1/1 c/o Fresno Grizzlies in 13 days. Card was signed with a dying marker.
                  Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Today brought,
                    Diego Sequi 4/2 10 Days. Mr. Sequi signed a 65 Topps, a Sicks Stadium Custom and 2 IC's w/Blue Sharpie. Mr. Sequi played from 62-77 with the Kansas Ciy A's, Oakland A's, Seattle Pilots, Cardinals, Redsox and he finished his carrer in 77 with the Mariners. Mr. Sequi is also the father of former Met David Sequi. Awsome Guy!
                    sigpic

Check out my new Blog

Comment

Finally a return in the mail today: Kyle Drabek c/o New Hampshire Fisher Cats
                      Attached Files

Comment

Fred Kipp - 2/2 - 5 Days. Signed a baseball card and index card.
                        Baseball Happenings

Comment

-Bert Campaneris 1/1 c/o home (Signed 1965 Topps Rookie Card; no info on Steve, but a few people have said they weren't sure he'd batted against him when he came up in the Elmira Pioneers rotation/sat that day.)

Comment

One in today, that obviously made it's way North from Spring Training: Gordon Beckham c/o White Sox ST
                            Attached Files

Comment

Today brought,
                              Pat Neshek 2/2 11 Days. Pat signed a 09 Bowman and 09 Topps w/Fine Blue Sharpie. Nice auto froma Great Guy!!
                              sigpic

Check out my new Blog

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X