Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mantle and Tobacco Yankees from Ebay......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mantle and Tobacco Yankees from Ebay......

Well, my card buying addiction has been out of control, so I am trying to get it under control by buying cards!!! I bought a few important cards for my collection, and am going to a card show Saturday, and then I am gonna REALLY slow down for awhile.

Anyway, over the last week, the cards below came in from Ebay.

The T206 Doyle and Ford were major gets, since these two cards now give me all 20 different Yankees players in the T206 set. There are a few more cards, but they are duplicate players just with different poses.

The Caramel Mitchell is my first Yankee Caramel card.

The T205 Austin now gives me 7 of the T205 Yankees.

Then the two oddball Mantles - the 1964 Topps Giant Mantle (with a nice write-up of him getting his 15th world series homer on the back) and the 1965 Topps Embossed gold Mantle, well all I can say is anytime I can get a Mantle, I am happy.

Finally, I got a 1960 Fleer Barrow too. I like cards of Yankees executives or owners, and this gives me my first Barrow.

Overall, a neat bunch of old cards that I like for my Yankees collection.

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/t...YY-0604new.jpg
    I AM SO THANKFUL FOR BEING BORN IN NEW YORK AND FOR BEING A FAN OF ALL NEW YORK SPORTS TEAMS

Nice ones!

Not sure if you saw my message on your profile page or not, but I'm the former High-Fiving MF from the ill-fated Baseball-Haven boards.
    "Joba Chamberlain has a career ERA of one point seven bazillion against Cleveland. Most sentient bipeds either overtly or secretly revel in this fact." - Steve Buffum, The B-List, 6/1/2010

Good traders: bravesautographs, kearns643

Check out my autograph blog!

Comment

Originally posted by EmergencyCatcher View Post
      Nice ones!

Not sure if you saw my message on your profile page or not, but I'm the former High-Fiving MF from the ill-fated Baseball-Haven boards.
      Didnt see the message, sorry. Hey, its great to see you here bud!!!!!! That board just disappeared, huh? Too bad. Hey, you should start the year by year card ranking on this board, that was great.

Anyway, post often, i will PM you also.
      I AM SO THANKFUL FOR BEING BORN IN NEW YORK AND FOR BEING A FAN OF ALL NEW YORK SPORTS TEAMS

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X