Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the National Sports Collectors Convention show in Baltimore ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the National Sports Collectors Convention show in Baltimore ?

Just curious as to whether anyone is planning on attending the National Sports Collectors Convention show in Baltimore (August 4-8)?

If so, is there anything specific, or in general, that you are looking to acquire or sell?

I, personally, will not be attending, but I am (tentatively) planning on attending next year's show in Chicago.

I am thinking about going. I live about six hours from Baltimore and I am considering going. I would be really going for one autograph...Tom Seaver but I might be able to get his auto cheaper from MAB!!! I would also like to try to get Rod Carew and I have a poster print that I would like to get Frank Robinson. I am going to have to shell out some heavy monies to get all three.

Comment

I'll making the trip as well from northern NJ. Already preordered autograph tickets for 6 guys, plus Joe Montana. Prices are ridiculous, but there's quite a lineup of HOFers and superstars.

http://www.tristarproductions.com/National/index.html

Comment

I really would like to go, had a blast in Cleveland in 2009, but have way too much stuff on my plate to even contemplate going.
        Chicago 2011 looks like a go.
        The autograph guests don't overly excite me, seems like almost the same bunch with the usual local-tie-ins year in, year out.
        Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
        Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
        Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
        Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
        Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Who were the big names signing last year in Cleveland?

Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose View Post
          I really would like to go, had a blast in Cleveland in 2009, but have way too much stuff on my plate to even contemplate going.
          Chicago 2011 looks like a go.
          The autograph guests don't overly excite me, seems like almost the same bunch with the usual local-tie-ins year in, year out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsquared83 View Post
            Who were the big names signing last year in Cleveland?
            For baseball there was Seaver, Feller, Banks, Fingers and guys like that. Football had Brown, Montana, Sayers, Sanders, Tittle, etc.

Not too much variance outside of the locals. Cleveland isn't going to match Baltimore in terms of baseball.
            Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
            Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
            Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
            Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
            Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X