Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for a baseball card program/template

Hello,

I want to make baseball cards of some photos I have. I am also a complete neophyte when it comes to Photoshop-type programs. If someone can suggest a program (preferably cheap/free) that would fit my needs and skill level, that would be greatly appreciated.
    "Heck, all I got was a $100 check. I should have kept it and framed it, but I had to eat".

Infielder Bob Hegman, when asked if he received a World Series ring for playing one inning of one game with the World
    Champion 1985 Kansas City Royals.

There is a freeware program similar to Photoshop called GIMP. There is also an online-based photo editor called Pixlr ( http://pixlr.com/ ). The key is to get in there and play around with them.
    The Writer's Journey

Comment

the gimp is absolutely awesome, but the learning curve is steeper than photoshop. Personally, i think it's worth it to set aside five or six hours to learn how to use the program properly. It's free, so it's missing a lot of photoshop's features, but it's awesome in that there's a lot of community developed *plugins* that allow you to do one click filters and make cool looking pictures. At that point, you've got yourself a neat looking baseball card and all you have to do is type and copy and paste some logos.
      www.toppsarchives.com -- baseball checklists and front and back scans for the past 50 years.
      ...and!

Comment

Hi, Here is a list- Free photo editor. Hope it will help you to finish your work

Comment

the gimp is absolutely awesome, but the learning curve is steeper than photoshop. Personally, i think it's worth it to set aside five or six hours to learn how to use the program properly. It's free, so it's missing a lot of photoshop's features, but it's awesome in that there's a lot of community developed *plugins* that allow you to do one click filters and make cool looking pictures. At that point, you've got yourself a neat looking baseball card and all you have to do is type and copy and paste some logos.

Comment

the gimp is absolutely awesome, but the learning curve is steeper than Photoshop. Personally, i think it's worth it to set aside five or six hours to learn how to use the program properly. It's free, so it's missing a lot of Photoshop's features, but it's awesome in that there's a lot of community developed *plugins* that allow you to do one click filters and make cool looking pictures. At that point, you've got yourself a neat looking baseball card and all you have to do is type and copy and paste some logos.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X