Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2014 TTM

Looks like I am the first...

Pete Broberg 3/3 c/o office; 7 days. Signed 8 x 10 blowups of a Rangers postcard, 1993 Keebler All Time Rangers card and his Topps '79 card. Blue Sharpie
    Last edited by SDL; 07-09-2014, 03:59 PM.
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Wayne Causey 3/3 c/o home; 9 days. Signed an 8 x 10 from his Chisox days as well as blowups of his Topps '65 and '69 cards. Blue rollerball.
    This is weird. He enclosed the envelope I sent the photos in...folded inside the return envelope.

Comment

July 2
      Ted Power, c/o Louisville Bats, 3/5, 16 days (carried over from June thread as this came in July 2)

July 3
      Manny Mota, c/o LA Dodgers, 1/1, 17 days

July 5
      Andre Thornton, c/o home, 5/5, 19 days
      Ed Farmer, c/o White Sox, 5/5, 19 days

July 7
      Wayne Kirby, c/o Orioles, 4/4, 21 days
      "Joba Chamberlain has a career ERA of one point seven bazillion against Cleveland. Most sentient bipeds either overtly or secretly revel in this fact." - Steve Buffum, The B-List, 6/1/2010

Good traders: bravesautographs, kearns643

Check out my autograph blog!

Comment

I thought the mailman had forgotten about me until today. Two former Reds in the house today.

Gary Nolan 1/1

Also in Josias Manzanillo acquired in a private signing.

Comment

Alan Foster 3/3 c/o home; 22 days. Signed an 8 x 10 blowup of his Topps '70 card plus two 8 x 10s with the Indians and Cardinals. Blue Sharpie.

Comment

It has been a good week at the mailbox with multiple former Reds in the house.

Ted Power 2/2
            Chris Speier (former coach) 3/3
            Johnny Ruffin 1/1 (first success in nine years on SCN)
            Ed Crosby 1/1

Also got Glenn Sutko in a private signing 7/7. He was a member of the 1990 Reds.

Comment

Mike Campas signed 1/4 in 57 days c/o his home address.
              Chad Green signed 1/1 in 14 days c/o his home address.
              Brandon Wood signed 2/2 in 1,708 days c/o the Angels. That's almost five years.
              Ryan Carter signed 3/3 in 11 days c/o his home address. He also sent a nice note.
              Brad DuVall signed 1/1 in 15 days c/o his home address.

mikecampas1.jpgchadgreen2.jpgbrandonwood12.jpgryancarter456.jpgbradduvall1.jpg

Comment

Another former Reds from the 1970's and 1980's in the house.

Junior Kennedy 1/1 on an OMLB and returned the $5

Comment

Matt Barnes - 1/2 c/o Red Sox Spring Training in 150 days. Returned 2nd card unsigned. (SCAN)

Roger Erickson - 2/2 via home address in 108 days. (SCAN1) (SCAN2)
                  Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Vincent Degifico signed 2/7 in 663 days c/o his home address.
                    Eric Byrnes signed 3/10 in 436 days c/o his home address.
                    Dan Grunhard signed 1/1 in 7 days c/o his home address.
                    Reynaldo Navarro signed 1/1 in 919 days c/o the Wilmington Blue Rocks.
                    Jeremy Giambi signed 1/1 in 2,432 days. That's more than six and a half years.

vincentdegifico12.jpgericbyrnes345.jpgdangrunhard1.jpgreynaldonavarro1.jpgjeremygiambi2.jpg

Comment

Royce Ring 3/3 c/o GCL Mets; 9 days. Signed a 8 x 10 posed pic from when he pitched for Team USA in the 2003 COPABE Qualifier and two 8 x 10s from 2010 with the Pawtucket Red Sox. Team USA pic signed with blue Sharpie and he added "#25" under the sig. The Pawsox pics were signed with Black Sharpie, no inscriptions underneath sigs.

Comment

Two former Reds in the house today.

Pat Osburn 1/1
                        Alex Johnson 1/1

Comment

Originally posted by Cowtipper View Post
                          Vincent Degifico signed 2/7 in 663 days c/o his home address.
                          Eric Byrnes signed 3/10 in 436 days c/o his home address.
                          Dan Grunhard signed 1/1 in 7 days c/o his home address.
                          Reynaldo Navarro signed 1/1 in 919 days c/o the Wilmington Blue Rocks.
                          Jeremy Giambi signed 1/1 in 2,432 days. That's more than six and a half years.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140758[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]140759[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]140760[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]140761[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]140762[/ATTACH]
                          Awww. . . only three

Comment

Originally posted by icee82 View Post
                            It has been a good week at the mailbox with multiple former Reds in the house.

Ted Power 2/2
                            Chris Speier (former coach) 3/3
                            Johnny Ruffin 1/1 (first success in nine years on SCN)
                            Ed Crosby 1/1

Also got Glenn Sutko in a private signing 7/7. He was a member of the 1990 Reds.
                            How ironic. . . I just came across a few of his cards while doing some sorting and was thinking of sending 'em to him. He and John Roper (another former Red IIRC) spent some time playing in the independent Atlantic League.

Comment

Btw. . .

what's the pay website where everyone gets their addresses? I use fanmail.biz quite a bit but they don't have many addresses of lesser-known players.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X