August TTM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing out a good week with 2 more:

Solly Hemus 1/1 c/o home in a week. Signed a 1953 Topps.

Wally Westlake 2/1 c/o home 1 week. Signed a 1953 Topps and included a signed 3x5.
    Check out my new autograph blog

Signed 1953 Topps Project: 102/274 (37.23%) complete

Comment

Picking up right where last week left off:

Irv Noren 1/1 c/o home in a week and a half with $5 fee. He added a note saying his fee has gone up to $15 now, but he still signed my 1953 Topps.

Bob Borkowski 1/1 c/o home in a week. Signed 1953 Topps.
      Check out my new autograph blog

Signed 1953 Topps Project: 102/274 (37.23%) complete

Comment

RTS in mail today..

Chris Reed 3/3 c/o Chattanooga; 19 days. He had been promoted to Albuquerque after I mailed out. I figure it's too late this year to mail him c/o Albuquerque so Will wait until next year.
        sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Bob Boone 3/3 c/o Washington Nationals, 33 days. It's refreshing to receive autographs back where you can actually see each letter in a person's name!

Comment

I thought that my mailman was stealing my mail as I had not received anything recently. LOL Another former Red in the house today.

Jeff Branson 2/2 C/O Pirates

Comment

Scott Servais, 2/2 in 16 days.

Comment

Originally posted by 9&10 View Post
                Bob Boone 3/3 c/o Washington Nationals, 33 days. It's refreshing to receive autographs back where you can actually see each letter in a person's name!
                I'll have to send some cards his way - was one of my favorite players as a kid...
                WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Joe Nolan - 4/2 via home address in 8 days. Signed my cards and both index cards. (SCAN1) (SCAN2)
                  Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Three former Reds in the house today.

Jeff Pico--the pitching coach of the Reds and the first success on SCN in four years. I actually sent this on 2/10/14 and I finally got it back today.

Also won an auction and received a signed OMLB by Jim Maloney and Johnny Edwards with his no hitter inscription.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X