Card Albums & Supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Albums & Supplies

Quick question. I understand that the binders/pages have become much better since I collected as a kid, keeping them stored in a temperature-controlled environment and the cards shouldn't fade or stick to the pages like they used to when left in binders for long periods of time.

After some research online, it appears the best pages are Ultra Pro Hologram 9 pockets? Is this pretty much the standard these days? The D-ring binders appear to be interchangeable between Ultra Pro and DCW (sp?).

I have a number of complete sets, ranging from the late 1970s through the late 1990s, and I want to put them where I can view them and share them with family/friends from time to time. I'm open to recommendations before I go shopping.

Wanted to solicit advise from the experts before I lay out some greenbucks.
    "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
    "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards
    "You have a Hall of Fame to put people in, not keep people out." -- Brian Kenny
    "There's no such thing as a perfect ballot." -- Jay Jaffe

I've used Ultra Pro for years. Keep my autographs in binders, and my higher dollar cards in penny sleeves & top loaders. Never had any issues. You can find some really good deals on Ebay - that's what I would recommend.
    WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X