Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some questions for my fellow collectors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions for my fellow collectors...

Hey, I'm looking to unload on the majority of my collection and am wondering what is the best way to sell them. E-bay? Facebook? Craigslist? I collected mainly during the 'junk wax' era, and don't have a lot of rare stuff.. some random modern inserts, autos, jersey, parallels. Streamlining my personal collection.
    Also, the 1990's Topps Gold parallels... any real value attached to those?
    Any feedback appreciated.
    Enough already! Let's get Quiz and Frank White into the Hall Of Fame ASAP!!! Go ROYALS!!!

I got rid of a 5,000 count box on eBay, got around $50 for it IIRC. The rest (about 10,000) I gave to a mentally challenged son of a friend. I still have all my Reds and several "star" and Hall of Fame players. You might be able to get something for the inserts, GU and autographs. I don't think the Gold parallels really have any value unless you find someone trying to complete a parallel set, or player/team collectors.
    The Writer's Journey

Comment

I wouldn't trust Craigslist for anything.
      X
      What's THAT guy doing?
      - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

Comment

If you have the time and energy to get started on TTM, you could always try and get a few of those cards signed, then sell them on eBay individually. Might bring in a few extra bucks.
        Check out my new autograph blog

Signed 1953 Topps Project: 102/274 (37.23%) complete

Comment

I would take some of your Reds' cards off your hands.

Comment

I used to sell stuff on Ebay. Became a headache. If you sell on Craigslist. Do not invite anyone to your house. Insist on meeting up at a place like Starbucks, Mc'ds, or Burger King, etc.
            I plan on trying Facebook. There are plenty of groups you can join that will allow you to post stuff for sale. Good Luck
            sigpic
            As of 1/11/15 7369 Autographs and Growing!! 6472 of which are Baseball!
            164 Pieces of Sports Memorabilia

Check out my Ebay listings!! Seller ID Howiek1227

Some of my Memorabilia Collection
            http://photobucket.com/HowiesMemo
            Check out my new Blog
            www.strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X