Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some questions for my fellow collectors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• howiek
    replied
    I used to sell stuff on Ebay. Became a headache. If you sell on Craigslist. Do not invite anyone to your house. Insist on meeting up at a place like Starbucks, Mc'ds, or Burger King, etc.
    I plan on trying Facebook. There are plenty of groups you can join that will allow you to post stuff for sale. Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• icee82
    replied
    I would take some of your Reds' cards off your hands.

Leave a comment:

• egri
    replied
    If you have the time and energy to get started on TTM, you could always try and get a few of those cards signed, then sell them on eBay individually. Might bring in a few extra bucks.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Dunaier
    replied
    I wouldn't trust Craigslist for anything.

Leave a comment:

• hairmetalfreek
    replied
    I got rid of a 5,000 count box on eBay, got around $50 for it IIRC. The rest (about 10,000) I gave to a mentally challenged son of a friend. I still have all my Reds and several "star" and Hall of Fame players. You might be able to get something for the inserts, GU and autographs. I don't think the Gold parallels really have any value unless you find someone trying to complete a parallel set, or player/team collectors.

Leave a comment:

• sonofkirby
    started a topic Some questions for my fellow collectors...

Some questions for my fellow collectors...

Hey, I'm looking to unload on the majority of my collection and am wondering what is the best way to sell them. E-bay? Facebook? Craigslist? I collected mainly during the 'junk wax' era, and don't have a lot of rare stuff.. some random modern inserts, autos, jersey, parallels. Streamlining my personal collection.
    Also, the 1990's Topps Gold parallels... any real value attached to those?
    Any feedback appreciated.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X