Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-game autographs at MLB team hotels during the last game of the series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-game autographs at MLB team hotels during the last game of the series?

Hey all! Is this possible, or are they going to be too busy with their luggage to bother?

Also, does anyone know where the Mets stay in Washington D.C.? I know it's the Ritz-Carlton, but I've seen conflicting write-ups on websites as to whether it's the one in D.C. or the one in Arlington VA.

Thanks for the help!

My wife and I hung out at a Cincinnati hotel one night, several years ago, when Arizona was in town. Only one guy stopped to sign...Matt Williams. Randy Johnson went in through the back door, didn't even bother with the crowd. To me, it was a waste of time.
    The Writer's Journey

Comment

I used to go do hotels a lot when I was in college in Boston. It's tougher for baseball than for hockey and basketball, but I managed a few those years. Barry Zito, Ramon Hernandez, Rheal Cormier, Larry Bowa, Hideki Matsui, Mariano Rivera, Joe Torre, a lot of the smaller names on the 2004 Yankees, Carl Crawford, Tom Foley, Sean Burroughs, Danys Baez, Milt Thompson, Bruce Bochy... probably a few others, but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.
      "Joba Chamberlain has a career ERA of one point seven bazillion against Cleveland. Most sentient bipeds either overtly or secretly revel in this fact." - Steve Buffum, The B-List, 6/1/2010

Good traders: bravesautographs, kearns643

Check out my autograph blog!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X