WANTED: Cubs memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Cubs memorabilia

Not sure if this is legal on the forum But I wanted to request something.

If anyone has any rare or just cool Chicago Cubs cards autographs or anything else Cubs related, please contact me if you are looking to get rid of it.

Once again if I am not supposed to request things like this, please forgive me and remove this thread.

Thanks and GO CUBS!
    BELIEVE

checks

I have Two Pay Checks. They are from the Chgo Cubs to 1) Ernie Banks & 2) Billy Williams.
    They have been cashed and stamped at the bank.

The Billy Williams check is signed on the back by "Billy Williams" and "Shirley Williams"

The Ernie Banks check is endorsed by a typewriter - for deposit to his bank.

They are dated 1978.

Any offer or interest?

Comment

Originally posted by innercat2001
      I have Two Pay Checks. They are from the Chgo Cubs to 1) Ernie Banks & 2) Billy Williams.

The Billy Williams check is signed on the back by "Billy Williams" and "Shirley Williams"

They are dated 1978.

Any offer or interest?
      CubsHub is a pretty busy guy and may not be in this forum that often. I'll make sure he sees this.
      Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
      Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
      Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
      Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
      Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Originally posted by innercat2001

They are dated 1978.

Any offer or interest?
        With me being born in 1978, this would be a neat addition to my collection. please PM me with more details, perhaps ever scans of the checks...

Thanks for diggin this 19 month old thread!

BELIEVE

Comment

I think I have an Ernie Banks signed bat.
          "He studied hitting like a broker studies the stock market, how a scribe studies the scriptures" - Carl Yastrzemski on Ted Williams

"The greatest clutch hitter in Red Sox history has done it again! Big Papi!" - Don Orsillo's call of Ortiz's walk-off single

Comment

I might be looking to upgrade some items (also a huge cubs fan). I have Grace ball and a huge grace card collection. I also have a Sandberg signed card. I am mostly doing balls, bats and jerseys now.

Also, I would be interested in the Banks bat if you would like to email me your best price, that would be awesome.

Also, for the original poster, I go to Cubs spring training every year, I can try to get some stuff if you have specific items you would like signed.
            Thanks,
            Philip

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X