Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icee82
    replied
    Three more year end successes but two of them were EBay purchases.

Brandon Dixon 1/1 (EBay Purchase)
    Raisel Iglesias 1/1 (EBay Purchase)
    Jimmy Herget 1/1 (Bowman Draft Picks set)

Leave a comment:

• SDL
    replied
    Walt Williams 3/3 c/o home; 55 days. Signed a 8 x 10 b/w Colt .45s pic, a 8 x 10 b/w Cardinals pic and an 8 x 10 blowup of his '68 Topps card. Blue rollerball.

Dick Nen 3/3 c/o home; 10 days. Signed a 8 x 10 blowup of his Senators '67 Dexter postcard, and 8 x 10 blowups of his halves of his Topps Rookie '64 and '65 cards. Blue Sharpie, personalized the '64 card.

Leave a comment:

• SDL
    replied
    Ron Pruitt 3/3 c/o home; 8 days. Signed a b/w Ranger head shot, a Indians Topps Vault pic and a Giants Topps Vault pic. Black Sharpie

Leave a comment:

• icee82
    replied
    A couple of EBay purchases today.

Michael Lorenzen 1/1 (2013 Bowman Sterling Prospects in blue Sharpie)
    Raisel Iglesias 1/1 (2015 High Tek Orbit Cloud Diffractor in blue Sharpie)

Leave a comment:

• SDL
    replied
    Tom Satriano 3/3 c/o home; 63 days. Signed a Red Sox Topps Vault pic and blowups of his '70 and '71 cards. Blue Sharpie; personalized the '70 card. Thanks, Satch!

Bob Duliba 3/3 c/o home; 14 days. Signed blowups of his Topps '62 and '66 cards along with an A's b/w pic. Personalized with a black ballpoint pen and includeda thank you note.

Rick Austin 3/3 c/o home; 12 days. Signed three Indians Topps Vault pics. All personalized; 2 with a black Sharpie and one with a black rollerball.

Larry Burchardt 3/3 c/o home; 12 days. Signed a b/w Indians pic, a blowup of his third of his Topps '69 Rookie card and his '70 Topps card. Also answered my questions. Black Sharpie.

Leave a comment:

• icee82
    replied
    Some catching up to do on posting successes!

Bill Landrum 2/2
    Jon Moscot 1/1 (EBay purchase)
    Bob Quinn 1/1
    Brandon Finnegan 1/1 (EBay purchase)
    Jeff Reardon 3/3

Leave a comment:

• SDL
    replied
    Randy Schwartz 2/2 c/o home; 10 days. Signed a 8 x10 blowup of his half of his '67 Topps rookie card and a A's Topps Vault pic. Answered my question. Black Sharpie.

Ron Brand 3/3 c/o home; 7 days. Signed an 8 x 10 blowup of his '64 Topps card, an Astros Topps Vault pic and an Expos Topps Vault pic. Personalized with a black ballpoint. Also answered my question.

Leave a comment:

• icee82
    replied
    What a slow month but today the box was good to me.

Carl Willis 1/1 (OMLB)
    Erik Hanson 7/7

Leave a comment:

• SDL
    replied
    Wes Stock 3/3 c/o home; 42 days. Signed a 8 x 10 blowup of his '65 Topps card as well as two Orioles b/w photos. Orioles pics were personalized. Also answered my questions. Blue rollerball.
    Last edited by SDL; 12-11-2015, 08:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• icee82
    replied
    It has been so long since I received something in the mail, I had to put WD40 on the door. I got three former Reds back today.

Bob Owchinko 2/3
    John Denny 1/1 in a private signing

Leave a comment:

• SDL
    replied
    Woody Woodward 3/3 c/o home; 12 days. Signed 8 x 10 blowups of his Topps '65, '68 and '70 cards. Blue Sharpie.

Leave a comment:

• SDL
    started a topic December 2015 TTM

December 2015 TTM

Looks like I am the first...

Trevor Cahill 3/3 c/o Oklahoma City Dodgers; 132 days. Signed three Team USA action photos from the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Blue Sharpie.

Dave Giusti 3/3 c/o home; 9 days. Signed a 8 x 10 blowup of a Astros Dexter postcard, a Cardinals Topps Vault pic and a Pirates Topps Vault pic. Blue Sharpie.
    Last edited by SDL; 12-04-2015, 08:21 PM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X