February 2016 TTM Successes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 2016 TTM Successes

I began the month as I ended January with another Josh Hamilton success 1/1 in black Sharpie in C/O of the Rangers!

Jeff Montgomery 2/2

Comment

Bobby Klaus 3/3 c/o home; 8 days. Signed blowups of his Topps '65, '66 and '69 cards. Personalized with a blue rollerball. Also answered my questions. Thanked me for my interest.
      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Ron Hansen 3/3 c/o home; 9 days. Signed a b/w Orioles press pic, a blowup of a White Sox Dexter postcard and a Senators posed ST pic. Blue Sharpie.

Comment

Pat Jarvis 3/3 c/o home; 15 days. Signed a Braves 8 x 10, an Expos 8 x 10 and a Rangers Topps Vault pic. Personalized with a blue Sharpie. Also answered my questions.

Comment

Successes have been trickling in all week.

Bill Doran 1/1
            Jay Howell 4/4
            Billy Hatcher 4/4
            Tim Belcher 1/2
            John Roper 2/2
            Bud Harrelson 1/1

One RTS from the former Reds' pitcher Jeffrey Edward Gray in Riverview, FL.

Comment

Originally posted by icee82 View Post
              Successes have been trickling in all week.

Bill Doran 1/1
              Jay Howell 4/4
              Billy Hatcher 4/4
              Tim Belcher 1/2
              John Roper 2/2
              Bud Harrelson 1/1

One RTS from the former Reds' pitcher Jeffrey Edward Gray in Riverview, FL.
              Wrong address or refused it?

Comment

SDL, it was a wrong address. The label stated that he had moved and left no forwarding address. He is a former FSU athlete and once upon a time, Jody Reed and Gray owned a Beef O'Brady's in Sarasota but of course that closed. The address was a Riverview, FL address.

I had a huge day in the mail today on all former Reds.

Sal Butera 1/1
                Pat Pacillo 1/1
                Bob Sebra 1/1
                Sean Casey 1/1
                Aaron Boone 1/2
                David Holmberg 1/1
                Tom Runnells 1/1

Comment

Jim Landis 3/3 c/o home; 18 days. Signed an Indians Topps Vault pic, a blowup of his Astros Dexter postcard and a b/w Red Sox posed pic. Black Sharpie. Also answered my question.

Comment

A Reds' minor league success today.

Jordan Ramsey 1/1 (2015 Bowman Chrome)

Comment

"The Mayor" Sean Casey 2/2 (These had been gone since last fall to the MLB Network)

Comment

Paul Schaal 3/3 c/o home; 18 days. Signed an 8 x 10 blowup of his half of his Topps Rookie '65 card, a b/w Royals shot and a '73 Angels Topps Vault pic. Black Sharpie.

Bill Dillman 3/3 c/o home; 8 days. Signed 8 x 10 blowups of his Topps '68 and '69 cards. Also signed a Cardinals Topps Vault pic. Blue rollerball. Also answered my questions.

Comment

Kyle Gibson 1/1 c/o Twins; 207 days. Signed action pic from the 2008 FISU Championships (he played for Team USA). Signed in blue Sharpie with biblical reference.

Interesting that I mailed him c/o the Twins in Minnesota last July and it came today with a Ft. Myers postmark.

Comment

A bunch of former Reds in the house and one Rays prospect.

Guy Hoffman 1/1
                            Will McEnaney 1/1
                            Jimmy Stewart 1/1 (He is deceased but a purchase from EBay)
                            Nick Howard 1/2
                            Chris Michalak 1/1
                            Daniel Robertson 2/2
                            Billy Hatcher 4/4
                            Marty Brown 1/1

Comment

Jim Miles 2/3 c/o home; 9 days. Signed and personalized a posed Senators ST pic as well as a blow up of his half of his Topps '70 rookie card. I had sent a Rangers Topps Vault pic that he kept because his wife had never seen it before. He said if I could send another one, he would sign it, I wil be sending one out tomorrow morning, along with another pic from the same photo shoot. Blue Sharpie.

Ed Sprague Sr. 3/3 c/o home; 14 days. Signed 8 x 10 blowups of his Topps '69 and '72 cards. Also signed a b/s Reds postcard. Black ballpoint.

Got a RTS on a send to Dennis Paepke. If anybody has the correct address, please PM to me. Thanks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X