Nippon League Merchandise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nippon League Merchandise.

Does any one know a credible site where you can get Nippon League merchandise?

I would love to own a Yomiuri Giants Hat.

Originally posted by Bleeding Pinstripes View Post

https://www.prepsportswear.com/prosp...7&category=684
    They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

The days of Yakyushop providing authentic caps etc are gone. This is the closest I have been able to find without having to grapple with team's officaial online stores.
      http://store.japan-zone.com/apparel-...aps-c-1_2.html
      RIP - HGF [1937-2009]

Comment

Originally posted by ol' aches and pains View Post
        That looks like some kind of customized CafePress site. While the colors are correct, none of the designs come anywhere close to actual Yomiuri Giants merchandise.
        Clyde's Stale Cards - A blog about the international world of baseball cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeding Pinstripes View Post

You know, that is something that I should have picked up when I took a business trip to Japan.
          I breezed through Osaka and Sapporo pretty fast and probably would not have had time, but I was in Tokyo for several days.
          I wanted to see a game, but we had business dinners every night that were not optional.
          Friday night was fun, after the dinner a salesman took me to a hostess bar and I had no idea what was going on. I thought at first that the girls were "pros". One of them told me that she only worked there because she got free alcohol, which I thought was pretty sad for a girl in her early 20s...she was stunningly beautiful and was the only one there who spoke English well enough to converse.

I had a few hours to shop Saturday morning and could have picked up a hat or two. I ended up buying a kimono for my daughter, some kind of cheap artwork for the wife, and books about swords and tea ceremonies for myself. The giant hotel I stayed in had a shop with genuine, antique hand folded swords and I flipped out because I thought one of them was only about $2000...turned out that was the price for a tiny knife that fit into the scabbard somehow. I was trying to figure out how I was going to ship that sword back home! The blades were all displayed with all the hardware stripped off so you could see the maker's marks, seemed odd to me.

BTW, there are a number of hats on eBay, but I don't know if any of them are the real thing. Quite pricey!
          Last edited by Dude Paskert; 02-18-2016, 08:09 AM.
          "If I drink whiskey, I'll never get worms!" - Hack Wilson

Comment

I noticed that issue too.

Comment

Originally posted by DaClyde View Post
              That looks like some kind of customized CafePress site. While the colors are correct, none of the designs come anywhere close to actual Yomiuri Giants merchandise.
              I noticed that issue too.

Comment

Originally posted by brewcrew82 View Post
                The days of Yakyushop providing authentic caps etc are gone. This is the closest I have been able to find without having to grapple with team's officaial online stores.
                http://store.japan-zone.com/apparel-...aps-c-1_2.html
                I found the hat. but they don't have my size. Thanks for the help though. Maybe they'll get it back in stock.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X