• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 IP thread

Looks like I am the first

At the first day of the Phillies ST in Clearwater. All in Black Sharpie

Jorge Alfaro: Three action pics from the 2014 XM Futures Game

Dalier Hinojosa: A Cuban national Team action pic, a posed REd Sox pic and a Red Sox action pic.

Edward Mujica: Red Sox ST action pic, two Red Sox regular season action pics.

Chris Leroux: Two Premier 12 screenshots and a Premier 12 publicity action pic (he played for Canada).

Mark Appel: Three action pics from the 2015 XM Futures game. Added biblical references.

Larry Andersen: Signed a blowup of his 1/3rd of his Topps '80 Indians Future Stars card and a b/w press pack head shot.

Jeremy Hellickson: Signed an action shot from the 2010 XM Futures Game, a Rays Screenshot and blowups of his Rays DAV '10 and his Topps 13 cards.

Mickey Morandini: 8 x 10 blowup of his Topps '98 card and a Phillies action pic.

Charlie Manuel: Twins Topps Vault close-up pic. Charlie remembered when the pic was taken in Yankee Stadium.

J.P. Arencibia: USA Baseball Collegiate Team action shot from the 2006 FISU Championships and two Team USA action pics from the 2013 World Baseball Classic
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

At the Phillies ST camp today. All with black Sharpie.

Andy Abad: Marlins photo day shot.

John McLaren: 2013 WBC Team China photo day pic and Nationals photo day pic

Andrew Bailey: Two Red Sox screenshots and an action shot.

Zach Eflin: Pre-Pan American Games tournament promo pic and two Pam American Games action pics (He pitched for the USA)

Comment

At the Phillies camp today. All black Sharpie

Larry Bowa: 2013 World Baseball Classic Team USA photo day pic.

Ernesto Frieri: Rays action pic, Pirates action pic and an Angels action pic.

Steve Henderson: Mets posed pic. He was telling me it was taken the day he reported to the Mets after being part of the Tom Seaver deal, hence no mustache. He said he couldn't wait to grow it.

Nick Williams: Three action pics from the 2015 XM Futures Game.

Comment

At Phillies ST

Ernie Whitt: Signed 8 x 10 blowups of his Fleer '85, Topps '87 and Donruss '88 cards. Black Sharpie.

Comment

At Phillies ST. Black Sharpie

Mike Schmidt: 8 x 10 blowup of his '88 Drake’s Big Hitters card.

Matt Stairs: 2006 WBC Canada action pic and a Nationals action shot.

Comment

At Phillies ST. Black Sharpie

Brett Oberholtzer: Three Astros action pics, one of them in a throwback uniform.

Comment

At Phillies ST. Black Sharpie.

Vincent Velasquez: Signed three Astros action pics.

Dave Hollins: 8 x 10 blowups of his '90 Score T/R and '91 Fleer cards as well as a Philies photo day pic.

Comment

At the MLB Alumni Table at Rays Fan Fest

Wayne Garrett: Blow up of his Mets 75 SSPC. Black Sharpie.
                Bob Stinson: Astros b/w posed catching photo. Black Sharpie.
                Mike DeFelice: B/w Marlins photo day pic. Black Sharpie. laughed over the fact that he had a hoatee in the pic which is now forbidden by the Marlins.
                Rich Folkers: Posed b/w Cardinals pic. Black Sharpie.
                Bruce Howard: Chisox Topps Vault pic. Black Sharpie.
                Bill Hepler: Posed Met photo. Looks like it was taken at Wrigley. Black Sharpie.
                Brian Stokes: Devil Rays action pic. Black Sharpie.
                Toby Hall: ChiSox action pic. Black Sharpie.
                Anthony Telford: 8 x 10 blowup of his '91 Donruss card. Black Sharpie.
                Jim Perry: A's b/w action pic. Black Sharpie.
                Jason Romano: Dodgers photo day pic. Black Sharpie.
                Lance Carter: Dodgers action pic. Black Sharpie.
                Reggie Jefferson: Posed Red Sox pic taken for Sports Illustrated. He used a red Sharpie but after he noticed if didn't show on the dirt part of the pic, he re-signed it with black Sharpie.
                Mark Whiten: Blow up of his '91 Donruss card. Black Sharpie.
                Glenn Beckert: '67 Dexter postcard. Black Sharpie; added #18 below sig.
                Dave LaPoint: Cardinals action pic. Black Sharpie.
                Brian Rekar: Devil Rays photo day pic '98. Black Sharpie.
                Greg Blosser: Blowup of his '93 Fleer card. Black Sharpie.
                John O'Donoghue: Pilots Topps Vault. Taken in ST '70 just before the move to Milwaukee. Black Sharpie.
                Gary Peters: Blow up of his '68 Topps card. Black Sharpie.
                Rick Reichardt: Angels Topps Vault pic. Black Sharpie.
                Craig Anderson: Mets Topps Vault pic. Black Sharpie with "Original Met" "1962 Mets." He had never seen that pic of him hatless before; neither had his wife. He gave me his e-mail address and I sent him a copy when I got home.
                John Frascatore: Mets photo day pic. Black Sharpie with #50 above sig. He had never seen that pic before; I sent him a copy as well when I got home.
                Jim Archer: KC A's Topps Vault pic. Black Sharpie.
                Richie Scheinblum: Indians Topps Vault pic. Black Sharpie.
                Orestes Destrade: Blowup of his '94 Bowman card. Blue Sharpie.
                Dewon Brazelton: Devil rays photo day pic. Black Sharpie with #45 under sig.
                Tom Niedenfuer: Blow up of his '89 Topps card. Black Sharpie.
                Andy McGaffigan: Blow up of his '89 Donruss card. Black Sharpie.
                Bill Stein: Mariners Topps Vault pic. Black Sharpie. Said he still had the old trident "M" cap from that first ST.
                Darold Knowles: A's Topps vault pic (pic was also used on his '73 card). Blue Sharpie.
                Carl Boles: TCMA card from '81 with a 62 Giants pic. Black Sharpie.
                Tom Hume: Blow up of his '82 Donruss card: Black Sharpie.
                Aaron Ledesma: Devil Rays ST action pic. Black Sharpie.
                Seth McClung: Devil Rays action pic. Black Sharpie.

All also signed a poster provided by the MLBAA. Ron Clark, Josh Fogg, Rich Thompson, Greg Jones and Doug Waechter were not listed but were there and signed the poster as well. Casey Cox, Travis Phelps and Lenny Faedo did not appear.

Comment

At Phillies ST camp. Black Sharpie.

Jake Thompson: Action pic from the 2014 XM Futures game and an action pic from the 2015 Pan American Games (played for the USA).

Comment

My first IP experience of the season. The former Red Andy Phillips acquired on an OMLB on the sweet spot in blue ink with a Bible verse inscribed. He is the hitting coach for the University of Alabama Crimson Tide and they were playing Niagara at the USA Baseball Complex in Cary, North Carolina.

Comment

JANUARY 23 - Rangers Fan Fest
                      Kevin Mench 4/4
                      Toby Harrah 4/4
                      Steve Buechele 4/4
                      Jose Guzman 4/4 plus 2 with help
                      Pete OBrien 4/4 plus 2 with help
                      Tony Beasley 2/2
                      Mike Adams 4/4
                      Jeff Russell 4/4
                      Dean Palmer 4/4
                      Darren Oliver 6/6
                      John Wetteland 4/4
                      Photos from Harrah, Tom Grieve, Bobby Jones, Eric Nadel, and Rusty Greer

JANUARY 24 - Rangers Winter Caravan
                      Elvis Andrus 1/1
                      Ryan Rua 3/3
                      Mike Bacsik Jr. 5/5
                      "Joba Chamberlain has a career ERA of one point seven bazillion against Cleveland. Most sentient bipeds either overtly or secretly revel in this fact." - Steve Buffum, The B-List, 6/1/2010

Good traders: bravesautographs, kearns643

Check out my autograph blog!

Comment

At the AAA/AA Jays @ AAA/AA Phillies. All Black Sharpie

Tim Raines: 8 x 10 blowups of his '90 Donruss MVP and '92 Bowman cards as well as a Expos posed pic.

Pat Borders: three screenshots from the 2000 Sydney Olympics Gold Medal game. He wants copies.

Anthony Vazquez: Two screenshots from the 2015 Premier 12 (he played for the USA) as well and a action pic. Wants copies of the screenshots.

Kyle Martin: Three screenshots from the 2015 Premier 12 (played for the USA)

Rob Ducey: 8 x 10 blowup of his '89 Topps card and a Phillies action pic.

Dickie Joe Thon: Two screenshots from the 2015 Premier 12 and screenshot from a pre-tourney exhibition game with Japan. (Thon played for Puerto Rico)

Comment

Red Sox AAA/AA @ Orioles AAA/AA in Sarasota. All Black Sharpie.

Joe Oliver: 8 x 10 blowups of both sides of his 1993 The Leaf Set card and a blowup of his '90 Score card.

Aneury Tavarez: Three screenshots from the 2015 Premier 12 (he played for the Dominican Republic).

Tzu-Wei Lin: Two Red Sox ST pics.

Sean Coyle: Action shot from the 2014 XM Futures Game.

Ali Solis: Red Sox photo day pic.

Paul Abbott: Blowups of his '91 Upper Deck, '92 Fleer Top Prospect and '02 Donruss '02 Fan Club cards.

Thanks to construction and several accidents on I-75, got there late. Didn't get any of the Orioles because my getting there late and the O's unis have no names on them which doesn't help.

Comment

Rays AAA/AA @ Orioles AAA/AA, All Black Sharpie.

Jose Hernandez: Brewers action shot

Sean Berry: 8 x 10 blowups of his '92 Pinnacle Rookie Prospect card and both sides of his '93 The Leaf Set card.

Jared Mortensen: Two action pics from the 2015 Pan American games and an action pic from the 2015 Premier 12 (played for Canada)

Yi-Hsiang Lin: Two photos from the IBAF U20 Championships (played for Chinese Taipei) and a action pic from his college days.

Hideki Okajima: Red Sox action pic

Hunter Harvey: Three action pics from the 2014 XM Futures Game

Alex Liddi: 2010 XM Futures Game action pic and two Team Italy action pics from the 2013 WBC

Dick Bosman: Senators Topps Vault pic and a '72 Rangers postcard. Bosman told me he signs a lot of those postcards.

Mike Carp: Red Sox action shot and two Red Sox screenshots

Wilson Alvarez: Blowups of his Upper Deck '90, Topps '91 and Fleer '94 cards

Willy Adames: Blowup of his 2015 Florida State League Top Prospect card.

Comment

Yankees AAA/AA @ Blue Jays AAA/AA. All Black Sharpie

Rick Langford: Pirates Topps Vault pic, two A's action pics.

Bobby Van Mitchell: Blowups of his Fleer '82, Topps '83 and '83 BRF card

Aaron Judge: Two action pics from the 2015 XM Futures Game.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X