X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 2016 TTM Thread

I began the month with a former Red!

Scotti Madison 1/1 (OMLB)

Two failures to start the month. The Brooks Robinson gravy train has come to an end, and can anyone explain why David Cone charges $50-per other than "FU I'll charge whatever I please"?
    "Joba Chamberlain has a career ERA of one point seven bazillion against Cleveland. Most sentient bipeds either overtly or secretly revel in this fact." - Steve Buffum, The B-List, 6/1/2010

Good traders: bravesautographs, kearns643

Check out my autograph blog!

Comment

APRIL 7
      Mike Sandlock, 1/1, 1 week. This was postmarked April 4, the day before he died. It may very well be the last autograph he ever signed which is both weird to receive but also a testament to how dedicated he was to the fans: he was willing to sign until literally his final day.
      "Joba Chamberlain has a career ERA of one point seven bazillion against Cleveland. Most sentient bipeds either overtly or secretly revel in this fact." - Steve Buffum, The B-List, 6/1/2010

Comment

Updating thus far.

Taylor Sparks 2/2
        Bob Shirley 1/1
        Jeff Shaw 1/1
        Seth Mejias-Brean 2/2
        Jeff Gray 1/1
        Andy McGaffigan 2/2

Comment

Christian Walker 1/1 c/o Norfolk Tides; 10 days. Action pic from the 2013 XM Futures Game (played for Team USA). Personalized with a black Sharpie.
          sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Update time again.

Reggie Jefferson 2/2
            Gary Varsho 1/1
            Antonio Santillan 1/1

Comment

APRIL 8
              Kevin Tapani, c/o home, 6/6, 1 week

APRIL 9
              Denny LeMaster, c/o home, 3/2, 1 week, also signed the protective index card I put in

APRIL 14
              Duffy Dyer, c/o home, 3/3, 2 weeks

APRIL 18
              Paul O'Neill, c/o home, 2/3, 6 weeks, kept one card, returned the $5 bribe I sent
              Jeff Reed, c/o home, 3/5, 2 weeks

Comment

Adam Frazier 3/3 c/o Indianapolis; 17 days. Signed 2 screenshots and an action pic from the 2015 Premier 12 (played for Team USA). Personalized two of the pics. Also answered my question. Blue Sharpie.

Casey Kotchman 3/3 c/o Buffalo; 16 days. Signed a Team USA 18U pic and a screenshot and action pic from the 2015 Pan American Games (played for Team USA). Black Sharpie.

Comment

It has been a very slow month thus far.

Rick Wrona 1/1
                  Roberto Kelly 1/1 (EBay Purchase)
                  Raisel Iglesias 1/1

Comment

Rich Rollins 3/3 c/o home; 48 days. Signed a blow-up of his '63 Post Cereals card, a blowup of his 1967 Twins Dexter postcard and a 1970 Indians Topps Vault pic. Blue Sharpie. Also included a personal note.

Comment

Henry Urrutia 3/3 c/o Norfolk Tides; 17 days. Signed three action pics from the 2013 XM Futures Game (played for World squad). Blue Sharpie with "51" under each sig.
                      Last edited by SDL; 04-26-2016, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X