• Show
Clear All

• May 2016 TTM Thread

First!

MAY 2
    Pokey Reese, c/o home, 6/6, 1 month

MAY 4
    Ed Kranepool, c/o home, 3/3, 1 month
    "Joba Chamberlain has a career ERA of one point seven bazillion against Cleveland. Most sentient bipeds either overtly or secretly revel in this fact." - Steve Buffum, The B-List, 6/1/2010

Good traders: bravesautographs, kearns643

Check out my autograph blog!

Nick Howard 2/2
    Brian Koelling 1/1

Comment

Justin O'Conner 3/3 c/o Montgomery Biscuits; 14 days. Signed three USA Squad pics from the 2014 XM Futures Game. Personalized with a blue Sharpie. Interesting that I sent to Montgomery and the envelope is postmarked this past Tuesday from Ft. Myers. I'm assuming he's in Florida on rehab, since he's currently on Montgomery's 7-day DL.
      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Dan Plesac 3/3 c/o MLB Network; 11 days. Signed a blowup of his '87 Topps/Toys R Us Rookies card and blowups of both sides of his '93 The Leaf Set card. Black Sharpie.

Comment

Lee Thomas 3/3 c/o home; 46 days. Signed a Red Sox 8 x 10 and blowups of his '65 and '68 Topps cards. Personalized in black ballpoint.

I met Lee this spring at the Orioles minor league camp. Didn't know he was going to be there or I would've brought stuff for him to sign. Told him I had his '68 card as a kid. We chatted for awhile about his time with the Red Sox. All around great guy.

Comment

Just got a weird RTS from Brian Barden. Back on December 11th I sent out three Team USA 8 x 10 action pics from the 2008 Olympics. Just got the pics back today....unsigned along with a cover letter written by someone else and a regular SASE addressed to that same person. Go figure.

He's on Facebook and LinkedIn. Am wondering if I should message him at either one and ask him what happened.
            Last edited by SDL; 05-23-2016, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Cory Luebke 2/2 c/o Pirates; 41 days. Signed an action pic and a screenshot from the 2009 IBAF World Cup (played for Team USA). Blue Sharpie

Comment

Jeremy Owens 2/2 c/o S. Maryland Blue Crabs; 11 days. Signed two Red Sox ST action pics. Blue Sharpie. Wants copies, am sending some.

Comment

Bill Sampen 4/4 c/o home; 7 days. Signed 8 x 10 blowups of his '90 Score T/R, '91 Leaf, '92 Fleer and '92 Topps cards. Blue Sharpie. Personalized the '91 Leaf card.

Comment

To finish up May...

May 9--Eric Jagielo 2/2

May 12--Bryan Price 1/1
                    Raisel Iglesias 1/1

May 16--Keith Hughes 1/1

May 19--Dann Bilardello 1/1
                    Glenn Sutko 3/3

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...