July 2016 TTM Success Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2016 TTM Success Thread

Andy Parrino 3/3 c/o Charlotte Knights; 10 days. Signed three Team USA action pics from the 2015 Pan American Games. Blue Sharpie
    sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Bill Virdon 1/1, c/o home. Mailed 6/30, received today. He signed a 1960 Topps Pittsburgh Pirates team card already signed by three of his teammates.
    Check out my new autograph blog

Signed 1953 Topps Project: 102/274 (37.23%) complete

Comment

Amed Rosario 4/4 c/o Binghamton Mets; 7 days. Signed 8 x 10 blowups of his 2015 and 2016 Florida State League Top Prospect cards and two action pics from this year's XM Futures Game (he played for the World squad). Blue Sharpie with his uniform #1 added to sig.
      Last edited by SDL; 07-19-2016, 01:47 PM.
      sigpicMan, do I *HATE* the Yankees!!!!!!

Comment

Finally finished a long-in-the-works update of my TTM auto site: http://baseball-trivia-game.com/ttm/autos.htm

The cards are broken down by player's last name letter, making the site (hopefully) a bit easier to navigate.

I started updating the site with the knowledge that I'm approaching a milestone...I'm closing in on 3,000 autographed cards on the site.

Right now I'm at 2,979...will need to pick up efforts this summer to get over the hump.

The most autographed cards for any letter? "S" with 331. The least? Zero for "X", and two for "Q"
        Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Vern Law 1/1 c/o home. Mailed on 7/17, and included $5 cash fee. He signed a 1960 Topps Pittsburgh Pirates card already signed by four of his teammates.
          Check out my new autograph blog

Signed 1953 Topps Project: 102/274 (37.23%) complete

Comment

Jose Cardenal - 2/2 via home address in 193 days. (SCAN1) (SCAN2)

Autographs number 2,980 and 2,981...
            Visit my card site at Mike D's Baseball Card Page.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X