I am loooking to sell my entire collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am loooking to sell my entire collection

It's mostly from 1990-93. I have most of the cards. I also have other sports. How do I get started with this
    This week's Giant

#5 in games played as a Giant with 1721 , Bill Terry

Without knowing exactly what you have, it's hard to say. But generally speaking, with that era, you're probably going to be frustrated. Your best bet may be to identify the cards with the most value (grab a Beckett at the bookstore and flip through the pages for those years) and try to sell those on eBay or COMC. The rest you might be better off giving to a neighborhood kid or setting out for the trash collector. There's just not a lot of value in the later 1980s or early 1990s.
    The Writer's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by hairmetalfreek View Post
      Without knowing exactly what you have, it's hard to say. But generally speaking, with that era, you're probably going to be frustrated. Your best bet may be to identify the cards with the most value (grab a Beckett at the bookstore and flip through the pages for those years) and try to sell those on eBay or COMC. The rest you might be better off giving to a neighborhood kid or setting out for the trash collector. There's just not a lot of value in the later 1980s or early 1990s.
      thanks

i'll keep them before I give or throw them away.
      This week's Giant

#5 in games played as a Giant with 1721 , Bill Terry

Comment

Originally posted by JR Hart View Post

thanks

i'll keep them before I give or throw them away.
        If you're artsy, and you can verify that they are not really worth selling, you might consider going the Tim Carroll route: https://www.timcarrollart.com/
        The Writer's Journey

Comment

Wow, never seen that art by Tim Carroll before, that is awesome!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X