1976 Luis Tiant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1976 Luis Tiant

Does anyone have one of these to trade. I've got alot of 70s cards to trade. PLMK.
    Jim
    Check out my Twins autograph collection at www.twinscards.com. My autographs to trade at http://baseballcarddatabase.com/view...?Collection=57

Yes, I do believe I have one of these. I'll have to double-check my stash and get back to you.
    sigpic
    Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
    Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      Yes, I do believe I have one of these. I'll have to double-check my stash and get back to you.
      If you happen to have 2 of them, I will trade you something for one. I think that is a pretty cool card.
      My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X