Autographs For Trade!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autographs For Trade!!!!

Here is my photo bucket. It has all my autographs in it. Check it and let me know what you like thanks.

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/tigger_200808/

If we trade by book value, I'm interested in the 2007 Bowman Sterling Julio Borbon, the 2006 Bowman Sterling Micah Owings, and the 2003 Bowman Heritage Felix Pie auto. I'd also like to know who the Detroit Tigers pitcher is under veteran autos and also the Red Sox pitcher next to him and the A's pitcher below him.

What do I have for trade?

-2000 Bowman Draft Autographs Milton Bradley AU (BV $8.00-$15.00)
    -2000 Bowman Draft Autographs Kevin Gregg RC AU (BV $8.00-$15.00)
    -2007 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Matt Wieters XRC AU (That's the big one...BV $50.00-$100.00)
    -2007 Bowman Draft Signs of the Future Trevor Crowe AU ($3.00-$8.00)
    -2007 Topps '52 Rookies Ben Francisco MLBPA (RC) AU ($3.00-$8.00)
    -2007 Topps '52 Rookies Nathan Haynes MLBPA (RC) AU ($3.00-$8.00)
    -2007 Topps Co-Signers Josh Fields MLBPA (RC) AU ($6.00-$15.00)

Values of the cards you have for trade I'm interested in (that I know of):
    -2003 Bowman Heritage Felix Pie RC AU ($15.00-$40.00)
    -2006 Bowman Sterling Micah Owings AU ($6.00-$15.00)
    -2007 Bowman Sterling Julio Borbon AU ($4.00-$10.00)

Let me know if you're interested. Scans on request. Also let me know if you want to trade low values, high values, or simply work something out.
    "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
    -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

I'm very interested in your Wieters & Bradley autos. I don't have many (at all) certified autos, but would be willing to trade sigs I've received in person, ttm, or even other cards if you are interested.

Let me know.

Thanks,
      -Mike
      sigpic
      Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
      Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Comment

Dalkowski110- I liked the Wieters RC Auto bv 100

You liked

Owings Auto- 15
        Pie Auto- 40
        Borbon Auto- 10

The Tigers guy is a player not a pitcher. He is Ryan Raburn. I would need double bv so 20 BV since its Detroit Tigers PC but it is negotiable. The Red Sox Pitcher is Craig Breslow bv 15

so my total is 100 let me know thanks.

Comment

Also what is the Wieters numbered out of. Let me know thanks.

Comment

Let the record reflect the Wieters has been traded.
            "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
            -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X